Nicolas Cage the Gawd's new insane looking movie "Mandy" dir. Panos Cosmatos

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to download this shyt neeeeeeow!
You still smoke? Imbibe some herbals before you go into this experience breh, if at all possible.

This is one of the most fun experiences I've had at the movies in a lonnnnnng time. And I had a blast at the movies this summer. This movie finalizes the summer by pouring jet fuel on everything that came before it and setting it all ablaze.

Heads up for anyone with a short attention span: If you don't like slow burns, strongly consider turning away :ufdup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You still smoke? Imbibe some herbals before you go into this experience breh, if at all possible.

This is one of the most fun experiences I've had at the movies in a lonnnnnng time. And I had a blast at the movies this summer. This movie finalizes the summer by pouring jet fuel on everything that came before it and setting it all ablaze.

Heads up for anyone with a short attention span: If you don't like slow burns, strongly consider turning away :ufdup:
uh... yeah!

:lintokeup:

giphy.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uh... yeah!

:lintokeup:

giphy.gif
I got 7th grade high before seeing it last night. Between that, me being a cinephile, the music and the color, shyt felt like a religious experience :russ:

A Regal megaplex had 1 theatre showing it and when I went to buy the ticket the kid didn't even think they had it.. Only to find out that it was nearly sold out. I was shocked and pleased to find that there were a lot of other people that were aware of this movie and insanely excited about it. Whole theater had a blast and pretty much everyone stayed the extra 45 minutes to watch the live Q and A that Kevin Smith did with the two lead actors and Panos. Nic the gawd showed up in red lensed aviators and a gold jacket :pachaha::dead:. He was his normal eloquently unhinged self

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I got 7th grade high before seeing it last night. Between that, me being a cinephile, the music and the color, shyt felt like a religious experience :russ:

A Regal megaplex had 1 theatre showing it and when I went to buy the ticket the kid didn't even think they had it.. Only to find out that it was nearly sold out. I was shocked and pleased to find that there were a lot of other people that were aware of this movie and insanely excited about it. Whole theater had a blast and pretty much everyone stayed the extra 45 minutes to watch the live Q and A that Kevin Smith did with the two lead actors and Panos. Nic the gawd showed up in red lensed aviators and a gold jacket :pachaha::dead:. He was his normal eloquently unhinged self
:laff:

ima ALWAYS fukk with Nic Cage no bullshyt!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out that the man who composed the brilliant score for this film Johan Johansson died earlier this year:mjcry:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Do NOT download or stream this shyt if you have any way to see it on a propa screen with LOUD sound.

Audio visual is beyond anything out for the last few years. nikkas would have to have 75 inch sets with source in 4k (which it ain't avail in at home) plus 1500 watts to even approach the impact of this shyt. :blessed:

Panos!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, I just saw it and you are doing yourself a great disservice if you don't go out and watch it in theater with a full crowd. I am also inclined to say that if you don't like this movie, you need to stop watching movies altogether. I know a lot of folks will struggle to make it through the first two acts of slow-burning LSD arthouse weirdness but goddamn if the third act isn't everything it needs (and more importantly, doesn't need) to be. The bathroom scene, the Bill Duke scene ("It cuts through bone, like a fat kid through cake") the biker hideout, etc. etc., it's just classic scene after classic scene of the finest uncut Nic Cage fukkery. The gawd Johann Johannson (rest in peace) deliverers a classic for his final soundtrack too, ensuring that his legacy will be forever remembered. Best film to end the summer and the end of all things.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Really liked it. Could have cut a bunch in the first half and it would have been perfect.

Once he gets to Bill Fuke this movie is:banderas:

The score :banderas:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching it a second time (yeah, it's out there :takedat:) and just realizing that :ufdup:has multiple boxes of Cheddar Goblin stashed away for the apocalypse :obama: