Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff

thanks boo.

Kiss_sandlot.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One of these days, an artist should just go on there and expose his ass. This is a dude with no real power, who acts like a female. Nicki should get on there and be like "don't giggle and laugh, this is real talk. I'm here because your producer told you to squash this shyt, and you know it."

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of these days, an artist should just go on there and expose his ass. This is a dude with no real power, who acts like a female. Nicki should get on there and be like "don't giggle and laugh, this is real talk. I'm here because your producer told you to squash this shyt, and you know it."

:shaq2:, never. she can't come to HIS show and pull rank like that, and if she attempted to i'm sure he wouldn't go for it

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

and then she can bust into the chorus "FAME! i wanna live foreeeeeever!.. I believe i can fly, HIGH!" in her fukkin starship.

nicca please.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Flex needs to sit down somewhere.

Damn.

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Ya'll lookin' forward to hearin' Nicki on the radio? :what:

Am I missin' somethin?