Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
hahaha

:yawn:

smh at ya'll thinking Flex or Rosenberg or any of these chubby fakkits have any integrity or principles. Fake drama...

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Ha...so we don't even have to wait for the next album cycle to see him/Hot 97 kiss her ass.

They got both sides of the fence too...they got people hyped and into the "this is real Hip Hop" shyt last night for the sake of the show, then the next day they save face and keep the bridge from being burned.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If Flex sticks to his guns and doesn't start giggling and shyt, this could actually be somethin to listen to... if he stands true to what he says and really holds his position that the shyt wasn't cool, this can actually be a good show. Because at least it's not just Flex doin' a rant and the person he talked about is there to face it and speak their side...

I'm really just wishful-thinkin' here tho'... somethin' tells me this is gonna be giggles and peace-makin' all the way.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
If Flex sticks to his guns and doesn't start giggling and shyt, this could actually be somethin to listen to... if he stands true to what he says and really holds his position that the shyt wasn't cool, this can actually be a good show. Because at least it's not just Flex doin' a rant and the person he talked about is there to face it and speak their side...

I'm really just wishful-thinkin' here tho'... somethin' tells me this is gonna be giggles and peace-makin' all the way.

:comeon:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Flex not being a dikk riding giggling fakkit?

CmonSon-300x300.jpg

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

Keep in mind Funk Flex is a notorious misogynist and possible fakkit. He might go hard on Nicki just to prove a point. If this was a male rapper making pop songs he would fall back and kiss his ass...but he would definitely get tough on a woman...