Nicki Minaj will be on Flex show tonight

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If Flex sticks to his guns and doesn't start giggling and shyt, this could actually be somethin to listen to... if he stands true to what he says and really holds his position that the shyt wasn't cool, this can actually be a good show. Because at least it's not just Flex doin' a rant and the person he talked about is there to face it and speak their side...

I'm really just wishful-thinkin' here tho'... somethin' tells me this is gonna be giggles and peace-makin' all the way.

:comeon:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Nicki gon tell us how Nas and Cam squashed the beef while she was getting spit roasted/H-clapped by them.

actually; wouldn't be surprised if Killa ended up going up there with her.
Cam is joint 2nd (with 50) when it comes to rappers Flex loves to just gas and giggle over.

Flex's program director strikes again....
seen Yee and Envy mentioned this today.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

LMAO...

I dunno tho' man... Flex is retweeting muhfukkas tellin him he better not fold tonight. So I think he knows the eyes/ears are on him after all the shyt he talked. :ehh: It would kill him if he folded and went back on his words and just giggled his way thru it. The backlash he'd catch would be tremendous, and Flex is way too much on his own dikk to play himself on that level, so... If they address this issue on some straight talk shyt, could be worth the listen. 'Sall I'm sayin.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
LMAO...

I dunno tho' man... Flex is retweeting muhfukkas tellin him he better not fold tonight. So I think he knows the eyes/ears are on him after all the shyt he talked. :ehh: It would kill him if he folded and went back on his words and just giggled his way thru it. The backlash he'd catch would be tremendous, and Flex is way too much on his own dikk to play himself on that level, so... If they address this issue on some straight talk shyt, could be worth the listen. 'Sall I'm sayin.
Flex should stick to shytting on Clue, when it comes to these labels and what records get burn..he gets too big for his britches and the station makes him eat his words.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
LMAO...

I get u but STILL...:comeon:...this IS Flex we talking about..

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Damn,I kind of wish it was Coo Coo Cal right now.....

in-mah-projects!

I wish it was Cadillac Tah

ringtone from POV City starts.......motherfukkas think it's just a cell phone...........but then............it hits..............

WAIT A MINUTE

THAT AINT NO MOTHERfukkING RINGTONE

ITS A MELODY!

COULD IT BE

IT'S......

:ooh:

IT'S

:gladbron:

IT'S THAT MOTHERfukkER CADILLAC (*FLEX BOMB*) TAAAAAAAAAAA

:noah: :noah: :damn:

- NOW EVERYBODY JUST BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHUNCEEEEE

:sadcam: