Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Of course she'll be moving around fine but what's the probability that she'd have a carreer at 40?

She does have Jigga and Lyor in her corner but she doesn't sell records and she had to cancel a show in her own hometown on her last tour.

Again can't defend Nikkis lack of stage presence but Meg is the ultimate Industry plant.
Do I personally think Meg will be a star or around then? No. The popularity of Hiss feels like a bad joke to me btw. Has she turned the corner popularity wise? I don’t think so but can’t deny the song is doing real well.

Nicki got way too many obsessive gay fans to have bad stage presence. One of those theater kids should have been able to fix this for her years ago.

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
She out here looking like Catwoman in The Dark Knight Returns. Fat, :flabbynsick:, washed up whore :scust:

Selina_Kyle_BTDKRP2.png
:deadrose:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course she'll be moving around fine but what's the probability that she'd have a carreer at 40?

She does have Jigga and Lyor in her corner but she doesn't sell records and she had to cancel a show in her own hometown on her last tour.

Again can't defend Nikkis lack of stage presence but Meg is the ultimate Industry plant.
We're you saying this when young money were doing the same to Lil Kim?

Rival Labels come at artists all the time. Roc vs Nicki isn't David Vs Goliath like you are portraying.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why people be shytting on mediocre and bad rappers when they’re younger, do hopefully they don’t end up like this. Nicki is a veteran that was the only female running things for a minute. She should be doing waaaaaaay better than this :picard: Eve could wash her right now on stage. But all the signs were there back when she was on top, people didn’t care though.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This! Which is why I never cared for this b!tch

I have been enjoying the fall off these last few years

david-schitts.gif

I wonder how Cardi B gonna fall off? She, too, been putting all kinds of cement in her ass.