Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
That’s a Paul Phoenix flat top… :whoo:

I’ve seen a 60 year old woman with better moves than that.

Not the Paul Phoenix top nikka :deadrose:, that's super Saiyan tier flab with how high the high top goes :laff:

GlnEECg.jpeg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
teleprompter reminds me of rick ross' POM anniversary concert they had on tidal

shyt was pitiful...like damn. teleprompter? really?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You know what’s crazy? Bey is only 1yr older than Nicki. Kelly Rowland is her exact age. Mya and Ashanti are a couple years older than her. Hell, Halle Berry got 10yrs on her and ain’t slipping.

She shouldn’t be looking/moving like this AT ALL.
I think we are seeing the results of all the plastic once you get older.
Nicki is one of the first examples we are getting to see in real time since she was early on the wave.

These young girls getting filled with all that shyt should be very scared looking at Nicki...That type of limited mobility is their future

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Nicki has always been a shytty performer with the corny reenactments of weak punchlines but this is def from the body modifications, I don’t get how women feel comf with that stuff esp when it’s so exaggerated.

Her face card still great even though she’s horrible otherwise, had it coming.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:camby:Time for Nicki to get that reality show money. Because her career may be cooked.
She don't have to do all that. She just needs to give af. Give her fans a show like she once did instead of being lazy.
Of course she'll be moving around fine but what's the probability that she'd have a carreer at 40?

She does have Jigga and Lyor in her corner but she doesn't sell records and she had to cancel a show in her own hometown on her last tour.

Again can't defend Nikkis lack of stage presence but Meg is the ultimate Industry plant.
When Meg falls off or performs badly we can talk about that then. Bringing her up here is a deflection. As a veteran artist and performer this is a disgrace. She has regressed completely and I hope for her fans sake she's gotten herself together for this upcoming tour.

If not the dragging will continue.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think we are seeing the results of all the plastic once you get older.
Nicki is one of the first examples we are getting to see in real time since she was early on the wave.

These young girls getting filled with all that shyt should be very scared looking at Nicki...That type of limited mobility is their future
Almost everyone he named had PS :dead:

Nikki is just fat. It's not any deeper than that.