Nicki Minaj stage presence getting exposed

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I want to thank Nicki for the collab, I'm finally about to go platinum for the 1st time.

10910c9d7395a08aa81c06a39cbf676d_w200.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do you not see Meg working out? When have we ever saw Nicki’s body fit?
That's the thing Nikki is like 41 years old Meg is probably what maybe 26?

My point is as a flabbyhead all these rappers shows are terrible. Back in the day they would have shows like Fresh fest with several rappers on the bill and they'd have to compete. Back in the day in DC random Gogo Bands would close the show because they would routinely wash the main act.

Now a days all the female acts have named fan groups that are super invested in them, in the 90's you'd have four acts for 40 now you get one or two for 400 bucks. If you're spending 400 bucks you're gonna tell yourself that you had a great time to justify to yourself why you spent all that money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Meg works out and is in great shape. If she continues to take care of her body she'll be moving around fine at 40. Hell Madonna was in her 50s and 60s looking better than that on stage. Same with Janet Jackson. Some people are dedicated (and sober), some people aren't.
Of course she'll be moving around fine but what's the probability that she'd have a carreer at 40?

She does have Jigga and Lyor in her corner but she doesn't sell records and she had to cancel a show in her own hometown on her last tour.

Again can't defend Nikkis lack of stage presence but Meg is the ultimate Industry plant.