Nicki Minaj Reigniting Beef With Remy Ma? UPDATE: Remy Ma Responds With New Diss Record

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You sound like you ride around dolo blasting "Rough Neck" by Mc Lyte or "What a man" by Salt N Pepa or something weird.

Female rappers SUCK

Are you admitting you haven't listened to most of female rappers songs? There's a lot of them that can rock the mic

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You sound like you ride around dolo blasting "Rough Neck" by Mc Lyte or "What a man" by Salt N Pepa or something weird.

Female rappers SUCK
Jean Grae don't suck or Yo Yo.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nicki been garbage and that Remy Mask Off snippet started out ok and got terrible.
that Bernadette line is worse than any of the garbage Nicki has spouted too.

beef had a spark when it started now....

:scust:
it's just garbage :scust:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jean Grae don't got bars? Don't lie.

Nah, Half A Mill had bars, Kool G had bars, Sean price had bars. Jean got Z's.

I remember that old Natural Selection "negro baseball league" video and her verse would just upset me. Like get this broad outta here!

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I mean, Nicki had a good 4 or 5 year head start on Remy, while also being the only female rapper worth a damn in that time frame. No, it's not Nicki's fault that Remy went to jail and no other female rappers stepped up. But facts are facts.

Difference being those guys actually showcased their skills in the process. Nicki is hot basura on the mic these days and she's leaning on her past accomplishments to give this illusion that she's somehow winning. She's the only one on earth who acts like Shether doesn't exist. This broad is delusional.
But you're not telling facts though. Remy was on years BEFORE Nicki

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah, Half A Mill had bars, Kool G had bars, Sean price had bars. Jean got Z's.

I remember that old Natural Selection "negro baseball league" video and her verse would just upset me. Like get this broad outta here!
Chill, that was her song and she did her thing. Don't be a bitter nikka man.

With that said I fukk with Sean P.
"You get your ass kicked that quick marion jones"

"I spit the shyt in the booth, I talk shyt to the youth, shoot the shyt out your group. One punch for lunch have you sipping on soup, bust your shyt then dip in the coupe. There it is P!"
:russ:RIP to Sean P.

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chill, that was her song and she did her thing. Don't be a bitter nikka man.

With that said I fukk with Sean P.
"You get your ass kicked that quick marion jones"

"I spit the shyt in the booth, I talk shyt to the youth, shoot the shyt out your group. One punch for lunch have you sipping on soup, bust your shyt then dip in the coupe. There it is P!"
:russ:RIP to Sean P.

Nah, I''m not bitter lol

Just thought it was protocol to talk trash up here and be illogical was all. My bad