Nicki Minaj Reigniting Beef With Remy Ma? UPDATE: Remy Ma Responds With New Diss Record

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
That mask off track is about 3 months too late for me... That shyt is all the way played out now thanks to Kendrick

Should have been

Blast Off, smack your weave off :russ:

With that said this is dope. As Krs One said you got to have disses ready for your competition. I just hope these ladies keep it on wax.

Remy wears the most ridiculous weaves known to womankind..that would be like Big Pun staying he's going to knock Biggie fat ass out in a diss record

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love the way nikkas turn speculation into fact. Papoose, wrote or helped with "shether" how do you know? I just know, you know like his rhyme structure. Well, he doesn't do anything outside of the norm like 95% of the other rappers? Well, I just know. Opinion turned to fact with no proof.

Or he helped or is just an influence on how she wrote the shyt being that she's around him all the time. Either way you slice it Nicki can't really diss her for supposedly having help from the tents. Jungle had input on Ether as did other people. Of course her Husban, who is a battle rapper in his own right is going to have an influence on his wife's style.

Nicki talking about anybody having ghost writers is funny as fukk, we at least know Remy can hold her own in an actual battle and if you ask me, while I understand why Shether was the main event, I felt like her verse on that Wait A Minute remix was the hardest shyt...I even liked the joint she dropped after Shether.

That shyt has a good diss but it's overrated...you could erase that and she still bodied Nicki. Hopefully, now that Nicki has shown that she'll do all kinda dirty shyt to shut people up behind the scenes, I would be on her ass...FOR EVA!

Like really...you gonna try and black ball me like people don't know my name and just act like it's AG....

:ufdup:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
"papoose wrote the ether record but i broke aretha record"

Why is Nicki constantly using her commercial success as a crutch? Respond to Remy's character assassination woman, we been hearing about your sales, your queen status, your pop status,and your boss status for a decade now.

I dont really care too much about this beef anymore, but wouldnt you use your success the same way if you were in her shoes?

What y'all expect Nicki to do? Jay Z use to do it all the time. I dont get it. LL did it. nothing new

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
That's the business they're in. Nicki has contributed to hip hop waaaaaaaay more than Remy,nothing wrong with bragging on her status in this game

I mean, Nicki had a good 4 or 5 year head start on Remy, while also being the only female rapper worth a damn in that time frame. No, it's not Nicki's fault that Remy went to jail and no other female rappers stepped up. But facts are facts.

I dont really care too much about this beef anymore, but wouldnt you use your success the same way if you were in her shoes?

What y'all expect Nicki to do? Jay Z use to do it all the time. I dont get it. LL did it. nothing new

Difference being those guys actually showcased their skills in the process. Nicki is hot basura on the mic these days and she's leaning on her past accomplishments to give this illusion that she's somehow winning. She's the only one on earth who acts like Shether doesn't exist. This broad is delusional.