Nicki Minaj Reigniting Beef With Remy Ma? UPDATE: Remy Ma Responds With New Diss Record

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn man, what happened to Remy's rhymes :why:

Maybe I'm still holding her to her "Ante Up" standards, but this sh*t was wack. Anyways, both ladies need to let this beef die out, because this sh*t has been VERY underwhelming with the exception of "SHEther" and even that wasn't THAT great.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah
Nas the God MC but Papoose would bury the god
ready_to_fight__iron_man_2_gif__by_foxedpeople-d53jht4_zpsuodvsixe.gif

4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I dont really care too much about this beef anymore, but wouldnt you use your success the same way if you were in her shoes?

What y'all expect Nicki to do? Jay Z use to do it all the time. I dont get it. LL did it. nothing new

It's just very strange that when Nikki was into it with that Igloo Alaska chick she was on some "i make real hip hop records, i am a real rapper, i am the real hip hop culture you are just a fake and a phony and a vulture and created by the mainstream media" shyt

And now that she going against a female MC who makes real hip hop records, who is a real rapper, who is real about rap culture, Nikki is like "I got more hits, i top more charts, my clothes cost more, i get to go to paris fashion show and you can't, you aint on my level"

When she was going against Igloo she was playing the Remy role and now that she going against Remy she playing the Iglfoo role

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
"papoose wrote the ether record but i broke aretha record"

Why is Nicki constantly using her commercial success as a crutch? Respond to Remy's character assassination woman, we been hearing about your sales, your queen status, your pop status,and your boss status for a decade now.

Because unfortunately that's what matters in the end. You can't eat respect. Remy bodied her in that 1v1 but overall, outside of some Youtube videos of nikkas losing their minds while listening to Shether :russ: none of that shyt really means much if Nicki is still able to sell records. Assuming her singles keep popping, and her albums keep moving :yeshrug:

The fans buying albums these days don't respect lyrical ability like that anymore. They will listen to Minage get destroyed by Remy, then go dance to Truffle Butter and ignore Remys next album.:manny:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That mask off track is about 3 months too late for me... That shyt is all the way played out now thanks to Kendrick

Remy wears the most ridiculous weaves known to womankind..that would be like Big Pun staying he's going to knock Biggie fat ass out in a diss record
I don't know anything about weaves :ehh: but I see. Didn't know that at all fam.