Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 Discussion Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Have no idea what people are talking about. This shyt is mid :yeshrug: ....same generic ass beats you hear on every other album. Only beat that's really fire to me is Pink Birthday. YouTube producers making better shyt than this. Super Freaky Girl gotta be one of the corniest songs I ever heard in my life. If you a grown man bumping this shyt slap yourself:mjlol:

Doja Cats album>>>>>>>

These songs alone better than this whole album. If you disagree you prolly like dikk :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Nicki is my favorite female rapper, but in my humble opinion Pink Friday 2 is the worst album from her I've heard, and I like all her previous albums

I listened to about half of it so far, and all the songs sound the same to me, plus I think she has too many songs on the album, over 20 tracks is just too long for me most of the time

I'm going to listen to the second half of the album tomorrow, but so far I'm disappointed
:francis:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nicki is my favorite female rapper, but in my humble opinion Pink Friday 2 is the worst album from her I've heard, and I like all her previous albums

I listened to about half of it so far, and all the songs sound the same to me, plus I think she has too many songs on the album, over 20 tracks is just too long for me most of the time

I'm going to listen to the second half of the album tomorrow, but so far I'm disappointed
:francis:
Lol no way u think this lol .

Can’t wait for you to double back !!! So many been going back saying I can’t believe I didn’t like this at first .

How do you hear the intro and even say this !!!

Just listen without expectations .

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody needs to tell 50 to stop trying to hit a cadence or find a flow and just write a f’n verse…like write lyrics kid, the fukk does he call himself doing right now? 😂. Nobody wants to here him on this “im wit the shyt I’m wit the shyt” shyt man, he was on this same lazy bullshyt on Nas record, smh. Rap!! That’s it, lol, nig overthinking it.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

Can’t wait for you to double back !!! So many been going back saying I can’t believe I didn’t like this at first .

I listened to half of it, not just the intro, but I'm going to give the rest an objective listen, like I said, Nicki Minaj is my favorite female rapper

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I finished listening to Pink Friday 2, and it's my least favorite album of hers, and like I said Nicki is my favorite female rapper, I'm just keeping it real

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I'm not in the target market for Nicki but i enjoyed it surprisingly. Had it playing in the background whilst busy at work. Generally an easy listen for i guess a pop rap album :hubie:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Is this her best intro ??

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I finished listening to Pink Friday 2, and it's my least favorite album of hers, and like I said Nicki is my favorite female rapper, I'm just keeping it real
I respect your opinion I love the album something for everyone and it’s an easy listen .