Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
GOTDAMN watching Stars show from last night (restream) said 50s collab verse on beep beep was TRASH. Listen to it three times and it’s he still spit trash. 😂😂😂😂

The Hater misses nothing.

Brehs, I’m waiting for the mental gymnastics Juelzing… 😂

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I think that one of these female artist has a chance to make this generation’s Miseducation type album. Nicki is the closest but Meg is creeping up. When she comes back expect a MAJOR push. They may not be as talented as Lauryn, but one of the Rap ladies are gonna drop certified moment defining classic (like Cardi did, what, six years ago now?)

I said that to say, Nicki might be bout to drop a classic. She kinda has to at this point. She like Lebron with the stats and career but she need another ring real bad right now.
I don’t see no lies

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
GOTDAMN watching Stars show from last night (restream) said 50s collab verse on beep beep was TRASH. Listen to it three times and it’s he still spit trash. 😂😂😂😂

The Hater misses nothing.

Brehs, I’m waiting for the mental gymnastics Juelzing… 😂
No one cares about his opinion

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If you're a hardcore Nicki Minaj fan, it's hard to dislike this record because she gave you everything you'd look for.

Objectively this isn't very good though. Album is unplayable after Big Difference.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Nicki spiraling again, basically doing a rerun of the Queen rollout. She is not the only artist to have their sales filtered if they're outside Billboard rules.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nicki spiraling again, basically doing a rerun of the Queen rollout. She is not the only artist to have their sales filtered if they're outside Billboard rules.
What did she do that was wrong ?

Told the barbs to post who bought the album and they in the running for a studio session with her .

They always changing rules for her u don’t pay attention .

Other artist be handing out cash apps .
Her fans actually buying the music !!!

Tell me how many artist actually selling like her since shes not one to get filtered .

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
What did she do that was wrong ?

Told the barbs to post who bought the album and they in the running for a studio session with her .

They always changing rules for her u don’t pay attention .

Other artist be handing out cash apps .
Her fans actually buying the music !!!

Tell me how many artist actually selling like her since shes not one to get filtered .

Actually I do pay attention that's how I know she's full of shyt. First of all, she's sending out physical copies of the album with more than half the songs missing. Encanto Soundtrack had sales filtered last year for the same thing.

Secondly, that $5 album shyt she was doing is against Billboard rules. A rule that has been in effect for a while now. Her album digitally is considered a double album due to the amount of songs, that means it needed to be sold for at least $6.98 to count. If it was a single album(19 songs or less) she might could've got that off.