Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 Discussion Thread

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Actually I do pay attention that's how I know she's full of shyt. First of all, she's sending out physical copies of the album with more than half the songs missing. Encanto Soundtrack had sales filtered last year for the same thing.

Secondly, that $5 album shyt she was doing is against Billboard rules. A rule that has been in effect for a while now. Her album digitally is considered a double album due to the amount of songs, that means it needed to be sold for at least $6.98 to count. If it was a single album(19 songs or less) she might could've got that off.

How much was Travis Scott album ?

How many songs can a vinyl have ?

Taylor made hers like a clock and fans bought all 4 songs were missing .

Last edited:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
How much was Travis Scott album ?
Travis had 19 songs on his album so the $5 price point stands for him.
How many songs can a vinyl have ?
It's not about how many songs a vinyl can have, it about how DIFFERENT those physical copies are from the streaming and digital copies. Those copies she sent out have 10 songs on them meanwhile online the album has 22. So basically she sent y'all not even 50% of the album.
Taylor made hers like a clock and fans bought all 4 songs were missing .

Nicki fukked up. She was trying to employ all the trickery that her labelmates do(long albums for more streams, diff physical versions) but she didn't do her due diligence(same as 2018). She was either rushing or her team is completely incompetent so now it's a conspiracy and everyone from Jay Z to the pope is to blame according to Barbz.

She needs to take some accountability here.

trap101

All Star
Daps

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Im almost done listening to the whole thing. Needle is def doing it

She sounds hungry so if this was mixed mastered and finalized, she sounds in a singing-era.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why you tryna shade her ?

Didn’t Wayne just drop an album ?

Damm y’all try to down here and she still stunting .

Give sis her props and move :smh:.
I’m not shading her. This is dope!!!

Wayne sold cds and bundles when he did it too!!!

I’m team young money!!

Smh at you ignoring all my positive posts in this thread and respond to what you thought was shade. It wasn’t at all.

Artists have a job to make music and sell records. If I was an artist I’d be proudly doing bundles and variant cr covers etc. You have to give the fans a reason to purchase the music in the age of streaming. She's winning.