Nicki goes in on Beyoncé husband jay z and calls him fake activist ..wow

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Wrong messenger and all that but obviously she ain't lying
Jay Z sold out a black cause for a bag (so did Kapernick eventually but that doesn't negate the nut shyt Jay Z did beforehand)
Objectively speaking Lil Wayne and cash money by proxy (ie: arguably the biggest artists of the last 20 yrs) got shafted on this SB opportunity because Jay got petty beefs with Drake

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even I know Dot is going to bring Wayne out.....

And THEN he's gonna perform Not Like Us

:russ:
And thats my problem with it. He's only relevent at the moment because of dissing Drake. Rap battles are cool and all, but should it get you a Super Bowl placement? fukk no! This shiit is bad for everybody,

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Shes calling out RocNation/LiveNation monopoly. Got nothing to do with Jay being a fake activist
No I'm saying she is using activistsm as a way to attack Jay,

Look at this fake shyt, she don't care one bit about injustice :mjlol:

"One nikka took a knee The other nikka took the bag. He gon get you “******s” in line every fkng time. #GagCityDC #DTLR"

"Denying a young black man what he rightfully put into this game for no other reason but your ego".

"Oh you think speaking up on injustice within your work place should only be done if it’s for a person who would do it for you? Im rlly the realest n!gg@. Wow. #GagCityDC TONIGHT. #DTLR"

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
About to?

He's been hated on for a minute.

Also as much as I respect his legacy, has he really put out anything in the last 5 years that had people going crazy like when he dropped tha Carter IV.

He's simply not that big anymore, although I would like to see him perform Mona Lisa live with Kendrick Lamar, the beef is just still too fresh.

Now mind you, it would be one of the funniest things to ever happen in popular music history if he DID pop up as a guest despite everyone thinking he wouldn't be there and Kendrick performs new tracks off the upcoming album and he's actually featured. That shyt would be hilarious and another major L for Aubrey.

I really meant more so in context of this beef. Everyone that is perceived as going against Kendrick has suddenly developed a huge hate campaign here.

I absolutely get Kendrick headlining this but I also absolutely get people being a lil upset Wayne isn't. I think it's obvious why he isn't and I mean that in totality, not just in regards to the beef or looking at this as Drake L.

Wayne on stage during the Superbowl in NO would absolutely be huge. I don't even see the point in denying that or trying to discredit Wayne because Nicki is the wrong messenger or because he's being used as a proxy during beef. It's corny

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
2004 was 20 years ago lmaoooooo

What the fukk is this?
It’s just an example you dumbass sandwich. I’m from Houston so I used it as an example. No one expected or was mad Beyoncé didn’t do SB in the H so what is this?

Past five years.

2024 - Las Vegas - Usher
2023 - Glendale, Arizona - Rihanna
2022 - LA - Dr Dre
2021 - Tampa - The Weeknd
2020 - Miami - J Lo and Shakira

Prince’s SB show happened in got damn Miami :what:

Ergo, aside from Dr Dre which was a one off thing the SB half time show has nothing to do with the artists place of origin. Weeknd is from Toronto, not Florida.

The people complaining Wayne isn’t headlining SB because it’s NOLA are retards.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It’s just an example you dumbass sandwich.

know who I'm arguing against

2024 - Las Vegas - Usher
2023 - Glendale, Arizona - Rihanna
2022 - LA - Dr Dre
2021 - Tampa - The Weeknd
2020 - Miami - J Lo and Shakira

Usher just had a successful years long residency in Vegas

Rihanna proves Jay pulls strings

You discounted dre.

Weeknd I'll give you

Lmao @ not thinking J Lo and Shakira have tons of fans and pull in Miami.

It's not just about being a hometown artist, though, it does play a big part which is why it's funny you discounted the very very obvious example of this because it discounts everything.

If Dre can headline LA, why can Wayne do the same in NO? Unless you're seriously saying Dre has more cultural and musical cache than Wayne then or now.

It is what it is and I can understand having Kendrick but it's also such an obvious move. One day we'll see why the music industry doesn't like YMCMB. They have similar issues with the Grammys that led to more and more rappers boycotting them.