FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I remember all these shows

Thought about Caitlin’s Way as I watched it every Sunday in elementary and middle school

Looked up what the cast is doing and Lindsay Felton who played Caitlin is bartender and created an OnlyFans :damn:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@Responsible Allen Iverson that was definitely a GOAT run!!! WHat were the reasons they fell off so hard in your opinion? Why couldn't they keep up the quality going like they did for all those years? Just a steep decline out of nowhere.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I got to live through this GOAT kids show period and Marvel’s GOAT superhero/action movie era. Best believe I’m throwing that shyt in my kids’ faces. Gonna be insufferable on my “back in my day” shyt

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never got into Ren and Stimpy. I guess it was just before my time. The era of Ren and Stimpy I remember the most is the "Adult Party Cartoon" era, which is one of the worst shows in TV history. :trash:

Also John K is a known piece of shyt, so fukk him and Ren and Stimpy. :yeshrug:

Daps
@Responsible Allen Iverson that was definitely a GOAT run!!! WHat were the reasons they fell off so hard in your opinion? Why couldn't they keep up the quality going like they did for all those years? Just a steep decline out of nowhere.

I think it was because they stopped making kids shows with "adult" themes. A lot of shows in the 90s for kids had jokes and themes that would go over little kids' heads, but older kids and adults would get it, and the shows were enjoyable for all age ranges. But in the 2000s, they mostly stopped making shows like that and made shows strictly for young kids to enjoy that were corny to older people. Also, shows that started off as GOAT shows like Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents eventually got new writers and the quality of those shows fell off hard. Cartoon Network fell off during that time period for the same reasons.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think the golden run is more 90-98. Fell off hard after that.
I think the GOAT run is subjective, but this was the beginning and end of my Nickelodeon run.

I think i watched Taina just to see Christina Vidal, but I don’t know what that show was about.

The morning Doug, Rugrats and seen and Stimpy debuted is one of the biggest moments in my TV watching life. Up there with 9-11, tbf. :whoa: