Nick Young: Steph and KD were neck and neck for FMVP, then Steph had a bad game, was in tears even after win. KD was trying to get him it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:russ: I LOVE THESE PLAYERS
LETTING THE TRUTH OUT
ON THESE PODCASTS.

nikkaS TRIED TO shyt ON ME
IN REAL TIME WHEN I SAID
STEPH/KLAY WERE VISUALLY
UPSET WHEN KD WON THAT FMVP

:devil:
:evil:

This ain’t the flex you think it is… That 2022 Allstar, WCMVP and Finals MVP hit way different and 1000 times better than the 18 Finals MVP… Media was already on their bullshyt early when Steph was clearly in the lead… Funny how the voters will hold a bad game against Steph but literally nobody else who won finals mvp before and after :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This ain’t the flex you think it is… That 2022 Allstar, WCMVP and Finals MVP hit way different and 1000 times better than the 18 Finals MVP… Media was already on their bullshyt early when Steph was clearly in the lead… Funny how the voters will hold a bad game against Steph but literally nobody else who won finals mvp before and after :mjlol:
Dude won with Andrew Wiggins as his second best player…

Down 2-1 in Boston
Wild

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But let Warriors fans tell it

Kevin Durant was an ungrateful mercenary, and him wanting to leave the team was a "bindsighted" move :laff::laff: :laff:

Kevin Durant saving the Warriors franchise after the 2016 NBA Finals never gets talked about enough
Save? Fam you should wild stupid… How a franchise is saved when they literally won a ring 2 years prior? :dahell:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Not even a steph fan, but Make up shyt for clicks have become the new podcasting go too.

How is this a fake story when we saw it happen in real time 6 years ago? :mjlol:

Curry was clearly gunning for it (constantly running up his stats in garbage time) while KD coasted until Game 3 where he was needed.

Statistically, KD blew him out the water. More points, more rebounds, more assists, higher FG%, higher 3PT%, higher TS%, more blocks & played better defense.

He was +86 in the series too while Steph was only +47. (Curry stans favorite stat)

4 Finals, 0 FMVPs. :umad:

It was obvious his teammates and Steph himself wanted him to win that award. At the end of the day, he finally won it 3 years later without KD so ultimately it doesn't matter.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I LOVE THESE PLAYERS
LETTING THE TRUTH OUT
ON THESE PODCASTS.

nikkaS TRIED TO shyt ON ME
IN REAL TIME WHEN I SAID
STEPH/KLAY WERE VISUALLY