Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
No doubt he gets forced out.

You know I hear what you are saying, but this is the University of Texas, they will find other donors, I don't know, Mack is truly handicapping the school, Texas should be the best team in the country by far, shouldn't be close. Mack has been horrible, for this type of program, he has been horrible, 1 Championship since 1997, and he gets to leave on his own terms?? This is Texas, its the first choice of every prospect in the state and they can still recruit outside the state too. They should have Lane Kiffined his azz, fired this dude in the middle of a game, it's the fukking University of TEXAS, this shyt is annoying, I hate seeing programs not reaching their true potential. (And i'm not even a Texas fan)
I dont give a damn about UT. But thats some delusionanment there regarding Mack. He took them to two BCS championship games in a decade when before that, they hadnt sniffed a title since the 70s. Not his fault the LHN was a flop, that the university acted mightier than Nebraska, Mizzou, and A&M. Those trickle down effects werent Mack's own doing,

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No doubt he gets forced out.

I dont give a damn about UT. But thats some delusionanment there regarding Mack. He took them to two BCS championship games in a decade when before that, they hadnt sniffed a title since the 70s. Not his fault the LHN was a flop, that the university acted mightier than Nebraska, Mizzou, and A&M. Those trickle down effects werent Mack's own doing,
how did we act mightier than those universities? what does that even mean?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
and replaced by who?

with bum ass mccoy and 2nd string rb mack almost went to a bcs bowl game
mccoy is here b/c of nepotism. that's on mack. that 2nd string running back was the #1 rated running back in the country the year he came out.

give me chad morris. he was a legendary high school coach in texas for nearly two decades and i love his offenses.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
he's an extremely political person. he's been here since 1997 and since the day he arrived, he made sure to make friends with the power brokers in the program. so his best friends (and i do mean friends who love each other, not co-workers) are President Powers, recently retired AD Deloss Dodds, and the two richest donors Jamail/McCombs. who is going to fire him?

Mack teaching us all a life lesson. :wow: Get in super tight with those in power.

Small price to pay for a might large sum of money and security.

how did we act mightier than those universities? what does that even mean?

I think he means Deloss Dodds and whatever he did that pissed off/ drove away Osbourne and Neb, and of course of A&M who felt they could get ahead by leaving and no longer play 2nd fiddle.

Dont know what went down with Mizzou.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
mccoy is here b/c of nepotism. that's on mack. that 2nd string running back was the #1 rated running back in the country the year he came out.

give me chad morris. he was a legendary high school coach in texas for nearly two decades and i love his offenses.

isnt texas so old school that they want the old smashmouth game?

and hten why not just hire morris as offensive co-ordinator

build him up as a coach in waiting and then shove out mack.

ala the bill stewart dana holgerson

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
isnt texas so old school that they want the old smashmouth game?

and hten why not just hire morris as offensive co-ordinator

build him up as a coach in waiting and then shove out mack.

ala the bill stewart dana holgerson
idk why they haven't. smashmouth football is an afterthought in texas. most high school teams in the state run spread passing attacks. after bama manhandled us in the trenches in the '09 chip, mack panicked and changed everything up to a more prostyle smash mouth approach. obviously that failed miserably bc most recruits in the state do not come from that brand of football anymore. chad morris would be perfect here as an OC.