Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Vandys-Franklin-draws-fire-for-comments-LU1JBDV3-x-large.jpg
dont have to pay him a ton either :ld:

vandy paying him 3 mill

5 mill should get it done

but again a black head oach in texas

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas fans need to deal with reality. That job isn't as coveted as they think. Here is a realistic list of candidates if Mack steps down:

Les Miles
Gary Patterson
Mike Gundy
James Franklin
Dabo Swinney
Charlie Strong
Random NFL coordinator

Please stop with the Harbaugh or Tomlin bullshyt :comeon::snoop:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd take James Franklin, David Shaw, or Mike Gundy. Gundy seems like he's looking for a change. David Shaw is at the top of my list.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas would hire a black coach. I'm actually shocked A&M hired one. But Texas would definitely hire a black coach.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Texas fans need to deal with reality. That job isn't as coveted as they think. Here is a realistic list of candidates if Mack steps down:

Les Miles
Gary Patterson
Mike Gundy
James Franklin
Dabo Swinney
Charlie Strong
Random NFL coordinator

Miles is committed to LSU, Gundy and Swinney stay I think. That leaves Patterson, Franklin, and Strong.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gundy wants a change. He's tired of the bs at OSU. He's having problems with the higher up over there. And Miles would leave for 7 million dollars in a heartbeat. But, I don't want Miles. I'd rather have Shaw or Franklin.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Miles is committed to LSU, Gundy and Swinney stay I think. That leaves Patterson, Franklin, and Strong.

gundy sucks though

and that cnnsi investigation to me destroyed his chances at a big school to much baggage

dabo swinney? :heh: dude is a idiot, but that would work great for clemson, as chad morris would step in and be a great head coach.

I don't know if gary patterson would, dude bsaically bleeds tcu and unlike chris peterson tcu is already in a big conference, and already getting 4 star recruits

strong got a white wife he'd be turner gill

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
fwiw mack is still gone. i dont know why he's putting on this dog and pony show, i know he's had beef with chip brown/ob.com for nearly a decade but this petty and embarrassing at this point.

Zabi

LWO 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Jesus Shuttlesworth :russ:

UT has the worst reporters in the nation.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
fwiw mack is still gone. i dont know why he's putting on this dog and pony show, i know he's had beef with chip brown/ob.com for nearly a decade but this petty and embarrassing at this point.
:mjpls: he stalled shyt long enough to stop Saban from being the UT coach though :russ:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Les Miles
Gary Patterson
Mike Gundy
James Franklin
Dabo Swinney
Charlie Strong
Random NFL coordinator

Yeah, every fukkin coach worth a shyt a raise because the Texas job isn't coveted. Hate Texas all you want, but as soon as we lost to Ok St, these extensions started poppin up like crazy. And that's coming from a very cynical Texas alumn. Everyone can make fun of us now, but a lot of people were shook for the job to not be coveted. Sure took some of these coaches a while to sign those extensions.