Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yep, dude hates Saban with a passion. Its unclear on if he will eventually step down or not, but in the event he does Saban could not be the successor. Saban was given a call and BAM he signed that extension that has been sitting on his desk for a week. To think we got outbid is asinine, there is no such thing. If Mack steps down we'll look to the NFL. :wow:

Foreal my dude, you think a university can just throw money at any NFL coach and expect to get him? Unless he has ties to the university or college ball I cannot believe that. It's a step back.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yep, dude hates Saban with a passion. Its unclear on if he will eventually step down or not, but in the event he does Saban could not be the successor. Saban was given a call and BAM he signed that extension that has been sitting on his desk for a week. To think we got outbid is asinine, there is no such thing. If Mack steps down we'll look to the NFL. :wow:

come get cha coach in waiting....

bring-it-on-o.gif

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Damn, the sucks bra. Crazy, just crazy. I could not imagine being in your shoes(texas fans in general) right now. Tough break.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brehs all we wanted was a change :to:
But Mack is taking this shyt personal.

I hope the backlash from the fanbase is legendary. I use to defend the university from those types that wanted to fly banners and shyt but fukk it, fly all the banners y'all want. I have never rooted for UT to lose but I hope we get fukking embarrased in the Alamo Bowl with Mack on the sideline. Hang 70 on us Oregon.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I hope the backlash from the fanbase is legendary. I use to defend the university from those types that wanted to fly banners and shyt but fukk it, fly all the banners y'all want. I have never rooted for UT to lose but I hope we get fukking embarrased in the Alamo Bowl with Mack on the sideline. Hang 70 on us Oregon.

It seems to me that Mack doesn't want to step down, well that's obvious. Muschamp was y'all coach in waiting like 4 years ago.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I don't understand. Why not just fire the b*stard :damn: if yall want him gone so bad.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

michaeljordanlol_1.gif

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

i dont see how they allow Mack to stay just for all the QB talent he passed on. When the time comes yall should be able to find a good coach :obama:. just not the gawd

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they still force Mack Brown out. I don't believe Mack will be the coach in 2014. Patterson hasn't spoke on Mack's future as our coach which is suspicious. Something tells me Mack just made sure Saban didn't succeed him. But he still will get the boot on Monday.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I don't give a damn about Saban. If he went to Texas. Great. But just get Mack the hell out of here. He is not going to fix shyt.