Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
From ShaggyBevo:

I feel like I want to cry right about now. I thought that our time with Mack was done. How did the Tide outbid us for someone? Who wouldn't want to live in Austin over Tuscaloosa?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There is a lot I can say about what I heard that happened behind the scenes once Mack, Powers, and Patterson had their meeting but fukk it. I'll just keep my mouth shut at this point.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
From ShaggyBevo:

I feel like I want to cry right about now. I thought that our time with Mack was done. How did the Tide outbid us for someone? Who wouldn't want to live in Austin over Tuscaloosa?

Lol.

If Texas can bounce Mack, I sure they can get a decent coach. But good lawd, this is a major L for Texas.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
There is a lot I can say about what I heard that happened behind the scenes once Mack, Powers, and Patterson had their meeting but fukk it. I'll just keep my mouth shut at this point.

On a scale of 1 to 100, is Mack coaching in the Alamo bowl game?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You did say this could come apart. I am assuming Mack fukked this up?

Yep, dude hates Saban with a passion. Its unclear on if he will eventually step down or not, but in the event he does Saban could not be the successor. Saban was given a call and BAM he signed that extension that has been sitting on his desk for a week. To think we got outbid is asinine, there is no such thing. If Mack steps down we'll look to the NFL. :wow:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Might as well enlighten everybody breh. This shyt was like a tv series we need answers and closure

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:ld: might as well just say it. Save some face, yall can't look any worse