Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
If Saban is really $20 mil in the hole, he'll take that job. Hell I would too, and I HATE Texas :birdman:.

But $20 mil debt is alot of money regardless of who the individual is. I know there's some rich ppl in Alabama too tho, they need to step up if they want him.

They have old money down there too

But don't you think if Saban is worried about a failed investment, a group of Bama investors & trustees would make it go away? I'm just not buying THAT as the reason why Saban would leave. It's gotta be the right fit & if his wife is with it. I know @dtownreppin214 been a beast in here, but I'll believe it when I see it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

If Saban is really $20 mil in the hole, he'll take that job. Hell I would too, and I HATE Texas :birdman:.

But $20 mil debt is alot of money regardless of who the individual is. I know there's some rich ppl in Alabama too tho, they need to step up if they want him.

They have old money down there too

But don't you think if Saban is worried about a failed investment, a group of Bama investors & trustees would make it go away? I'm just not buying THAT as the reason why Saban would leave. It's gotta be the right fit & if his wife is with it. I know @dtownreppin214 been a beast in here, but I'll believe it when I see it

I'm sorry but that investment shyt doesn't sound believable at all

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tigerdroppings is having fun with this. If you want to follow this entire thing, head to tigerdroppings and shaggybevo.
Bama fans on there are pissed.

Its nowhere close to as engrossing As The Plains Burn in 2010, but its a lot more funny.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
any more serious updates?
just got an email saying that mack's buyout is done. the fraud milked us for every dime. he'll be getting 3-4million per year until 2020.

don't care what that fakkit herbie or anyone else from that cult fanbase says, i'm standing firm that saban is coming. banquet is on friday, so don't expect anything before then.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This the same coward buckeye scumbag piece of garbage who said BEFORE THE BCS TITLE GAME that les miles WAS the coach of michigan, spilling the beans and ruining everything. Typical buckeye education gap.

I hope he enjoys watching his buckeyes get HOUSED by Clemson on New Years :rudy:
the hatred. :banderas:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
just got an email saying that mack's buyout is done. the fraud milked us for every dime. he'll be getting 3-4million per year until 2020.

don't care what that fakkit herbie or anyone else from that cult fanbase says, i'm standing firm that saban is coming. banquet is on friday, so don't expect anything before then.
Coach high level college football brehs :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Tigerdroppings is having fun with this. If you want to follow this entire thing, head to tigerdroppings and shaggybevo.
tigerdroppings.com = secrant.com for what its worth

they are just different sections of the same site