Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
If he left now he would look like the biggest hoe of all time.

Dolphins. Remember?

...And the way he just went for that field goal.... :laff:

It was like he was bored, playing NCAA Football on the XBox and was just like ...

... :patrice: "Fukk, i'mma try to kick the field goal on they ass.. I ain't never done that before to try to win a game."

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolphins. Remember?

...And the way he just went for that field goal.... :laff:

It was like he was bored, playing NCAA Football on the XBox and was just like ...

... :patrice: "Fukk, i'mma try to kick the field goal on they ass.. I ain't never done that before to try to win a game."
I wasn't mad at him for going for it.He must have seen something before that drew him to that conclusion.Though it was very un-Saban like.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I dapped this b/c I love the effort and ur a breh :salute:

but.....:comeon:

On top of all this, look at this picture. :smh: How can you co-sign this "Driving Miss Daisy" type sh*t?? If they didn't have a car, they'd be riding on his back just the same.

USP-NCAA-Football_-University-of-Alabama-National-1024x668.jpg
do you see the koolaid smile on his face? it's obvious he takes his job seriously and enjoys what he does. let that black man live.

those quotes are lies. she was here house shopping here in the westlake hills. this is not just one source, this is a dozen sources confirming this.

sorry, I can not dap Mack's circle of special friends(damn, what must it be like to have a circle of friends worth over a hundred billion watching your back?). These are the main dudes talking about his job is safe. The new AD is powerless when it comes to football, but hopefully they don't care enough that we can sneak Shaka in the back door since they don't care much about basketball.

Yeah, schools can match the current salaries and would find a way to do it, but Texas is in that top 5 donor group where only the Harvards and Yales of the world roam. Could more easily offer more for the right coach, but these dudes love Mack. :snoop:
it doesn't matter. mack is tired. no way he comes back next year even with jamail's backing. they are deathly afraid of aggys uprising the last few years. not just in sports but in donations/research. that combined with the empty seats this year in DKR means change is coming.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
sorry, I can not dap Mack's circle of special friends(damn, what must it be like to have a circle of friends worth over a hundred billion watching your back?). These are the main dudes talking about his job is safe. The new AD is powerless when it comes to football, but hopefully they don't care enough that we can sneak Shaka in the back door since they don't care much about basketball.

Yeah, schools can match the current salaries and would find a way to do it, but Texas is in that top 5 donor group where only the Harvards and Yales of the world roam. Could more easily offer more for the right coach, but these dudes love Mack. :snoop:

Only Joe Jamail and McCombs are primarily left in Mack's corner at this point. Mack has no one else to blame but himself though. Had he fired Manny last season as he should have he just might be on a NC run(we beat BYU(easily), and Ole Miss with a competent DC) and able to walk away on top. Instead he will be coaching for his life against Baylor.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McCombs can't protect Mack anymore. It's over. We will have a new coach next year.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope yall are right, but it doesn't feel like it unless Mack retires. I know Hicks is not in his corner, but look how quickly they chastised him for looking around :ufdup:and talking to Saban's agent. We might be stuck with this dude unless we get embarrassed in the next two games. :to:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those old school UT alums aren't having A&M being the number one football school in Texas. Mack is gone after this year. they brought in an AD that has no ties to Mack and is basically a CEO. The oil tyc00ns are steering the ship. In public they might've chastised Hicks, but behind closed doors they was huddled with him calling Saban's agent.