Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
time to unleash the boosters

dodds.jpg

RedMcCombsPic1.jpg

how-much-is-joe-jamail-worth.jpg

myers_mike.jpg

jim-bob-moffett.jpg

Robert%20Rowling*304.jpg

7W3W.jpg

4f77a950d4386.preview-300.jpg

:whew:

Them cacs look like they hunt nikkas for sport :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Them cacs look like they hunt nikkas for sport :damn:
lol breh...

VCOver.gif

Apparently I gotta rep 40 other nigggas before I can rep you for this thread. I still hit you with the stars, dap nshyt.

Title/OP got a niggga over here dying.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
my nikka come thru to synn tonight. i'm celebrating by getting a table.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
LOL

To be honest, every top college coach makes aroudn $5-$6 mil. $7 mil, even 8 mil is possible....but nothing is so far out of reach to where another top program can't match it.

You know how much money Saban has made FOR Alabama football the past 4-5 years? There's no price they won't pay....
his wife is already shopping for a home here. this is CONFIRMED by multiple sources. nobody wants to retire in that bumfukk town. austin is top 5 come up city in america right now. he's coming here and he's getting 10 milly a year. their dusty ass boosters can't keep up with us. this is INSTITUTIONAL money we are talking about. they pay 11, we pay 12, they pay 13, we pay 14...we'll go until they QUIT. trust me on this, there is levels to this shyt.

"We don't keep up with the Jones...We are the Joneses." -DeLoss Dodds

SBJ200506132101-01.jpg

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
his wife is already shopping for a home here. this is CONFIRMED by multiple sources. nobody wants to retire in that bumfukk town. austin is top 5 come up city in america right now. he's coming here and he's getting 10 milly a year. their dusty ass boosters can't keep up with us. this is INSTITUTIONAL money we are talking about. they pay 11, we pay 12, they pay 13, we pay 14...we'll go until they QUIT. trust me on this, there is levels to this shyt.

SBJ200506132101-01.jpg

:russ: @"WE"

Boosie please..... :lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

SBJ200506132101-01.jpg

I dapped this b/c I love the effort and ur a breh :salute:

but.....:comeon:

When asked about the validity of rumors that she was house hunting in Austin, Terry called them “rumors with absolutely no validity.”

“We’re staying,” she said. “We’re not going anywhere.”

Chris Black, an Alabama wide receiver, said Saban often jokes that Terry makes all of the important decisions. “She kind of wears the pants,” Black said.

She also reportedly has a well-documented history of being cc-ed on emails to her husband, helping in recruiting and helping to negotiate his contracts.

On top of all this, look at this picture. :smh: How can you co-sign this "Driving Miss Daisy" type sh*t?? If they didn't have a car, they'd be riding on his back just the same.

USP-NCAA-Football_-University-of-Alabama-National-1024x668.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
time to unleash the boosters

dodds.jpg

RedMcCombsPic1.jpg

how-much-is-joe-jamail-worth.jpg

myers_mike.jpg

jim-bob-moffett.jpg

Robert%20Rowling*304.jpg

7W3W.jpg

4f77a950d4386.preview-300.jpg

:whew:

sorry, I can not dap Mack's circle of special friends(damn, what must it be like to have a circle of friends worth over a hundred billion watching your back?). These are the main dudes talking about his job is safe. The new AD is powerless when it comes to football, but hopefully they don't care enough that we can sneak Shaka in the back door since they don't care much about basketball.

Yeah, schools can match the current salaries and would find a way to do it, but Texas is in that top 5 donor group where only the Harvards and Yales of the world roam. Could more easily offer more for the right coach, but these dudes love Mack. :snoop:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry, I can not dap Mack's circle of special friends(damn, what must it be like to have a circle of friends worth over a hundred billion watching your back?). These are the main dudes talking about his job is safe. The new AD is powerless when it comes to football, but hopefully they don't care enough that we can sneak Shaka in the back door since they don't care much about basketball.

Yeah, schools can match the current salaries and would find a way to do it, but Texas is in that top 5 donor group where only the Harvards and Yales of the world roam. Could more easily offer more for the right coach, but these dudes love Mack. :snoop:

Nah. Mack's job isn't safe. Hick's brother already tried to backdoor Mack. He had been talking to Saban's agent. And putting the full court press for Saban. Believe these rich tyc00ns gonna sit Mack down like a child and tell him it's over. They trying to bring Saban to Austin riding on Bevo.

Don't worry they gonna give Mack a cushy parachute and set him up with a job making 7 figures a year for doing nothing, for being a "team player" on his exit.