Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
that's a fair point. i honestly think saban is just a dude who gets bored when he's in one place too long. he's wired like larry brown. the top 2 jobs are texas and usc, the fact that texas opened up coincided perfectly with that auburn loss.

also rick perry will be out soon and his mole regents will be too. the boosters who were used to getting daily phone calls from mack will either learn to adjust or die crying about it.

Don't get me wrong, Texas is a GOAT level job, I just don't think the "fit" of the Texas culture & Nick Saban's personality mesh well. People are only talking about money & the games, but he's still gotta live with these people & deal with them all yr. but we'll see what happens :manny:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don't get me wrong, Texas is a GOAT level job, I just don't think the "fit" of the Texas culture & Nick Saban's personality mesh well. People are only talking about money & the games, but he's still gotta live with these people & deal with them all yr. but we'll see what happens :manny:

They said Joe Jamail talks to MAck Brown everyday.

I doubt Saban wants to deal with stuff like that.

But if Saban leaves....

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget Joe Jamail is Mack Brown's attorney. So of course he talks to him everyday. They are knee deep in business together.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Texas coach Mack Brown is expected to resign by the end of the week, according to a source.

"I know Mack, he's a friend, this is his decision, but he wants to tell his players and staff and not read it on the Internet," the source told ESPN. "That's why he reacted strongly to the [Orangebloods.com] report.

"I'd be real surprised if it hasn't happened by Friday night with the [Texas] football banquet. I think it will be taken care of. It wouldn't drag on much longer."

Orangebloods.com first reported Tuesday afternoon Brown would step down after 16 years as the Longhorns' coach.

ESPN

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@_DCReeves: Nick Saban has an in-home visit scheduled with a Rivals100 LB from the Houston area tomorrow because why not

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
they said the same thing when he was in the running for the bama job

you forget that Bama surrendered almost all control over to Saban of that program

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This shyt getting crazy :wow:

Anybody know how much 1% of the longhorn network is?