Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also denied Dodds was stepping down. I think Texas is giving Mack the opportunity for the easy way out. they want him to leave with dignity. If he won't they'll force him out.

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Mack is good as gone.

still doubt Saban leaves Bama though. If USC didn't make a splash, i doubt Texas can make it.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This thread needs to be stickied for eternity.

U texas nikkas are straight up ho ass nikkas. Straight up whoring yourself like a bytch in the club when an A list celebrity shows up. Look at how giddy you punani's are acting.

Absolutely disgusting. Wipe the nut off your face.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is a movie. They saying the Texas boosters have called a meeting on Thursday to check president Bill Powers. They letting Powers know if he stands in the way of firing Mack, that they gonna recommend that Powers be removed as president. lol Only in Texas can this fukkery be going on. God I love Texas football.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

U texas nikkas are straight up ho ass nikkas. Straight up whoring yourself like a bytch in the club when an A list celebrity shows up. Look at how giddy you punani's are acting.

why did that image pop in your mind? what is wrong with you

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:what: Most of us could give a shyt about Saban, we are more excited about Mack no longer being our coach. We're still Texas, our hire will be a big name regardless. I know who plan b and c are and if they are offered and they accept and I'd be just as excited.

This shyt is a movie. They saying the Texas boosters have called a meeting on Thursday to check president Bill Powers. They letting Powers know if he stands in the way of firing Mack, that they gonna recommend that Powers be removed as president. lol Only in Texas can this fukkery be going on. God I love Texas football.

Powers issue is with Rick Perry and his cronies, not our big donors.