Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Texas fans, it was a good run (feeling relevant for a day or two) while it lasted.

Though, where there's smokes, there's fire. :youngsabo:

Same 'rumors' were present about Meyer to OSU while the Buckeyes were still playing games.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa. Let's be clear. Powers and Patterson have said nothing about Mack's job security. If he loses to Baylor tomorrow (which I think UT will lose) Mack will be forced to retire. I don't know if Saban is coming, but I'm pretty sure Mack will be gone.

Also have you noticed Florida's AD and Nebraska's AD both came out and said their coaches are for sure coming back next year. Patterson has gave NO guarantee about Mack coming back next year. The silence from Patterson is very telling.

Jamail is the last booster left in Mack's corner and that's because he's his damn lawyer.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think Texas can beat Baylor tomorrow. The weather is gonna be freezing. Might play into Texas hands if it becomes a running game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the "truth" is Miss State paid Cecil and he still sent Cam to Auburn :skip:

Cecil :win:

CECILNEWTON.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Seastrunk played last week.....I think the other guy did too.

They probably have everyone back except for that WR. But passing might tough in the cold
They should be able to run it on Texas then. I haven't watched Texas since they got rid of Diaz so idk how tex run d is right now

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
that contract has been on the table for months now. why hasn't he signed it yet? all of sexton's clients (jimbo/gus have signed their deals, what is saban waiting for? :lupe:

Sources say he's signing it this week. Isn't Les Miles one of sexton's clients? He was rumored to leave and then Miles signed a pretty hefty deal.