Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
keep it up, that mentality is why he's leaving.

Because it's true? Don't take up for him now that he's most likely running to Austin. He gave our season away with that final FG. He gets the heat for that call and if he can't take it then that's on him.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Because it's true? Don't take up for him now that he's most likely running to Austin. He gave our season away with that final FG. He gets the heat for that call and if he can't take it then that's on him.
Yall won so much my nikka.. Yall should be grateful you knew it wasn't going to last forever

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LMAOOOOOOO

SO ungrateful. Bama fans are THE worst. After 3 BCS championships, dude should be infalliable. Yet, Bama is 11-1, #4 in the nation with the top recruiting class that gets better everyday and you're still talking about a damn FG. Wow. When Kirby takes over and doesn't get close to Saban's records, don't get on here reminiscing about the Saban era.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Y'all got me twisted. I appreciate everything he's done and he's a legend but that doesn't excuse not fighting it out in OT. I've been a fan before nick saban and I'll be a fan after. Act like a folks never been mad over a coaches in game decisions before. :rudy:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Y'all got me twisted. I appreciate everything he's done and he's a legend but that doesn't excuse not fighting it out in OT. I've been a fan before nick saban and I'll be a fan after. Act like a folks never been mad over a coaches in game decisions before. :rudy:
not when he's the GOAT modern college coach

if we had a run like yall did at UGA my gawd :banderas: id be content for the next decade

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
I am content. I never got to see any of my teams win a title before the season Alabama and the saints won. But like I said that doesn't excuse the decision to kick a long FG instead of giving the team a chance in OT. Any football fan would feel the same way if it was their team :yeshrug:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
He's an @sshole for ruining our season before he leaves tho. Lost all my respect for him

man sitcho ass down. he aint even left yet. fukk your respect.​
not when he's the GOAT modern college coach

if we had a run like yall did at UGA my gawd :banderas: id be content for the next decade

UGA will never be shyt. :pachaha:

keep dreaming

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Good lawd, the fukkery when this is announced. :banderas:

(If said rumours are true)