Nick Saban, welcome to Austin, TX (UPDATE: regent confirms Saban wanted Texas/dtown vindicated!)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Sources say he's signing it this week. Isn't Les Miles one of sexton's clients? He was rumored to leave and then Miles signed a pretty hefty deal.
i just find it weird that he hasn't signed it yet. especially after the loss to auburn. he lost whatever leverage he had after that loss. he was on gameday yesterday, which was a perfect opportunity to announce it.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Talkin all that shyt bout them early 2000 games..

*points*

:evil:

Yo ass boy!!!

We coming for it.

8TYqq4l.png

We have exactly nothing to lose in this scenario. :blessed: Our season ended on the highest possible note. Our players are happy, recruiting should benefit. You guys are Alabama, the biggest/baddest in the land. You lost on a fluke play.

You should beat us. Everyone expects you to beat us. We started out not even a top 15 team....we played 3 QB's yesterday, our best O & D players are injured and somehow we're possibly lplaying Bama in the Sugar Bowl.

We won already.
IUxSJ0M.png

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should beat us. Everyone expects you to beat us. We started out not even a top 15 team....we played 3 QB's yesterday, our best O & D players are injured and somehow we're possibly lplaying Bama in the Sugar Bowl.

We won already.
IUxSJ0M.png

No really you lost :usure:

The fact that Oklahoma fans have accepted their program as mediocre.

After being Top Tier for so long.Makes me weep.

I'm still looking forward to this classic match up.We've had some crazy games.A lot of fans were wanting to play Oregon instead.But i'm glad we got the Sooners.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Mack will resign early this week. And then let the bidding war begin. Saban still on the table.

If Texas offers Saban 6 years @10 million per year, is he really gonna turn that down?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No really you lost :usure:

The fact that Oklahoma fans have accepted their program as mediocre.

After being Top Tier for so long.Makes me weep.

I'm still looking forward to this classic match up.We've had some crazy games.A lot of fans were wanting to play Oregon instead.But i'm glad we got the Sooners.

No one has "accepted" anything. People wanted Stoops fired after 1 loss this year and we weren't even projected to be very good this season. If you look at the OU message boards, you'd say different. Our meltdowns on SB nation are godly. :blessed:

But anyway, we've lost 2 games with a litany of injuries. Millard, best offensive player. Corey Nelson, best defensive player. Both NFL talents. QB's rotating due to injuries.

Suspensions: Damien Williams, starting RB. Trey Metoyer, most touted WR in years

from a non-homer, "we're not supposed to lose" perspective, I'd say we've had a good year. Yeah, we're still way behind what we should be, but I'll take it b/c it could've been much worse.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Mack will resign early this week. And then let the bidding war begin. Saban still on the table.

If Texas offers Saban 6 years @10 million per year, is he really gonna turn that down?

Hope you're right about the resignation. It needs to be tomorrow morning at the latest. Just hope anyone still wants to coach at Texas. Seems like no one wants to :to: