Reppin
NULL
06c9a4f9a78d6a0488ed0411fc2f12cf.jpg

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
You live in a country with 72% cacs and there is a continent with 98% black yet you will never leave so from my perspective you are exactly like these people, hate cacs but won't dare leave the system they rule. GTFO :camby:
Everything you said is off. Cacs only have that high population cause non whites claim White on the census. As far as the Black continent, its controlled by puppet leaders who work against the interest of there, meanwhile Cacs (especially in SA) run every gotdamn thing anyway. But none of that has shyt to do with dressing up like Superheros to identify with Europeans. Why would I leave the country my ancestors built because of them?:dahell:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Anybody into cosplay is definitely a weirdo, and this is coming from an anime fan.
im sure the guy who meets and goes home w/ one of these girls cares about being labeled a weirdo by your screen name.

...i see some kids having innocent fun here. let them do them and how bout u do u

Last edited:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Good read, would dap if I could. And I agree with him, folks be complaining about the lack of black comics and such bit don't want to support the underground comics that are around.if it's not mainstream (and white) they don't look twice at it or they use the excuse of not wanting to read another "ghetto" story. They expect to read black versions of their favorite white super heroes instead of allowing black characters to be their own thing.

That Tuskegee Heir comic was getting mad love when it dropped and I still have to check it out, if I can wanna cosplay that.

When I get further along I'm my writing career I'd like to do an article dedicated to black comic book writers/movie makers.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Which outfit? Certain shyt i cant do because i dont have the body for it. :russ:Or maybe i can think of an alternative ways to pull it off without looking :flabbynsick:
I don't understand what you mean by I don't have the body tbh

Harley has boobs and a butt. You'll be fine

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Everything you said is off. Cacs only have that high population cause non whites claim White on the census. As far as the Black continent, its controlled by puppet leaders who work against the interest of there, meanwhile Cacs (especially in SA) run every gotdamn thing anyway. But none of that has shyt to do with dressing up like Superheros to identify with Europeans. Why would I leave the country my ancestors built because of them?:dahell:
I don't see cacs so I don't cozy up to nothing and you're trying to put a blanket statement on an entire continent, you're american, pls, dont talk geography, you're an infant in this field.

"cacs are only a high populations because non whites claim white" :mindblown: :heh: :dead:

You can't make this stupid shyt up.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
You live in a country with 72% cacs and there is a continent with 98% black yet you will never leave so from my perspective you are exactly like these people, hate cacs but won't dare leave the system they rule. GTFO :camby:
Africa is 98 percent black. Shouldn't it be 100 as there arent alot of minorities there.