Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
CkF91tYUkAEd-jn.jpg

Well to be honest..:sas2:
who???? :ohhh::wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You can clearly see their c00n and bedwench desires playing out right in front of you.
Ck7HM2UUkAAzwM3.jpg

Ck7HJs1UgAEf4w2.jpg

Ck7HHtJUYAA7dpT.jpg

Ck7G-2oUUAA_1vt.jpg

Ck7G8WAUYAQyXq3.jpg

Ck7G4uJVEAAKWKM.jpg

Ck7Hed1UoAEKRQY.jpg

Ck7HbmkUYAAp15x.jpg

Ck7HXe6UgAAVSut.jpg

Ck7HTTaVAAAq5Hz.jpg

Ck7HPqDUUAIx1v_.jpg

Ck7HDyqUkAINUN4.jpg

Ck7HA7BUYAEMUGj.jpg

Ck7G2NSUoAIATRo.jpg

Ck7GwN7VEAABFVn.jpg

Ck7Gy4QUYAEaU50.jpg

The feeling of being that lone, token Negro in a sea of Cacs....there's nothing better:blessed:
You live in a country with 72% cacs and there is a continent with 98% black yet you will never leave so from my perspective you are exactly like these people, hate cacs but won't dare leave the system they rule. GTFO :camby:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
These nikkas posting here are a bunch of fukking weirdos....fishing for IR threads :scust:
Didnt just pull the shyt out of thin air.:francis:

"Then I met Kevin*. We met in the geekiest way possible: He saw a picture of me in a cosplay outfit, wanted to know more, found my blog, and then found my profile on a dating site and asked to meet at DragonCon."
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-husbands-unconscious-racism-nearly-destroyed-our-marriage.435167/

It was this ^ thread that sparked the topic

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This would be true if being a nerd and liking anime and cosplay didn't get lil nikkas beat up up until about idk 2010.

Its funny to hear the sentiment that black nerds use cosplay and gaming to be closer to white people when, having such interests in the hood is seen as weak and unpopular...so you go to a community that supports your interests.

if there was a black cosplayers society I would think that it would flourish...thread reach.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
This would be true if being a nerd and liking anime and cosplay didn't get lil nikkas beat up up until about idk 2010.

Its funny to hear the sentiment that black nerds use cosplay and gaming to be closer to white people when, having such interests in the hood is seen as weak and unpopular...so you go to a community that supports your interests.

if there was a black cosplayers society I would think that it would flourish...thread reach.
if i could rep you i would :salute:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

There are a lot of black cosplayers. Alot of em are on Black Science fiction society .