Nicca nerds use cosplay to cozy up to White people

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Africa is 98 percent black. Shouldn't it be 100 as there arent alot of minorities there.
Is europe 100% white? that's not quite how it works. there's a few arabs and whites but not very many, the vast majority is black. meanwhile the U.S is 13% black. That is a minority.

I find it odd when people say "my ancestors built this place why should I leave" would you have said that on a plantation? :dwillhuh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I would never do cosplay myself but my girl took me to one last year when she heard I had never been. Alot of the people who do it are weirdos but I saw some regular looking people actively participating and a handful of people like me who were clearly brought there walking around like...

tumblr_nzmlb2ul991rqlpoto1_500.gif

:pachaha:

Its uncomfortably entertaining. Pretty much just people watching like you do on the subway. Just these people are wearing a bunch of crazy shyt. SOme of which you know and some of which is waaaaaaay too much. So long as its not overboard, I could appreciate a woman who wanted to do something like that for fun I guess. Not hardcore though.:scust:Even still I'd be...

tumblr_nzmlb2ul991rqlpoto1_500.gif

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
You live in a country with 72% cacs and there is a continent with 98% black yet you will never leave so from my perspective you are exactly like these people, hate cacs but won't dare leave the system they rule. GTFO :camby:
Forget the cosplay shyt. Why should I leave a country that my people built? White supremacy is all thru Africa too, so you'll be running into the same bullshyt.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I don't see cacs so I don't cozy up to nothing and you're trying to put a blanket statement on an entire continent, you're american, pls, dont talk geography, you're an infant in this field.

"cacs are only a high populations because non whites claim white" :mindblown: :heh: :dead:

You can't make this stupid shyt up.
It aint stupid...Arabs, Dominicans, Hispanics ect have always claimed White..you didnt know that?
Cj5goPgUgAA38qr.jpg:large

Or am I just pulling shyt out my ass?:stopitslime:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
But her body is slim - mines however, is the opposite.

I might cosplay amethyst from Steven Universe..but idk about that blue body paint tho :patrice:
That...could actually work

I've never watched the show but I googled pics haha

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
Not mad at them at all

After the 60's we been bedwenching our way out of oppression and back to the plantation

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
If I go to a comic con I am dressing up as homie the clown

All he needed was a sock and a kids head to lay said sock

A hero I could believe in

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Forget the cosplay shyt. Why should I leave a plantation that my people built?
fixed so you can see how stupid this argument is.

white supremacy might be global but it sure as hell isn't the same extent as it is living in a cac country. :what:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It aint stupid...Arabs, Dominicans, Hispanics ect have always claimed White..you didnt know that?
Cj5goPgUgAA38qr.jpg:large

Or am I just pulling shyt out my ass?:stopitslime:
you do realise that hispanics are of spain orgin right? spain is located in europe, even with some small native admixture (you probably have some cac admixture your damn self) it doesn't negate the fact they're cacs. :what: