Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where them cosplay pics tho

:takedat:

I know that blue haired pic ain't the only one

:demonic:

I haven't gotten the sailor neptune outfit yet ._. in fact, It's somewhat hard to find hair that is actually like hers without looking too fake X_X

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't that a form fitting outfit too

:patrice:

Them thangs gonna be sticking out

So I'm assuming you have seen the plus size sailor mars cosplay that's been going around lately....?:jbhmm:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't yall normally set this type of stuff up on community forums and stuff?

You ain't part of any anime forums or nothing?
No..idk any forums. I do know a friend that cosplays tho. So I suppose I could see if he's going this or next year.

That and I need to find a cosplay site that caters to plus sizes. Tbh, Wish I knew who the girl was so I could ask..ah well, maybe I'll join a facebook cosplay group or something :yeshrug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No..idk any forums. I do know a friend that cosplays tho. So I suppose I could see if he's going this or next year.

That and I need to find a cosplay site that caters to plus sizes. Tbh, Wish I knew who the girl was so I could ask..ah well, maybe I'll join a facebook cosplay group or something :yeshrug:
You could join something like animesuki...but you sound like you'd prefer to be around black cosplayers...probably not gonna be the majority there

Yea facebook the best bet....

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You could join something like animesuki...but you sound like you'd prefer to be around black cosplayers...probably not gonna be the majority there

Yea facebook the best bet....
:ehh: facebook it is!

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
You're still trying.

"Damn I don't know if you're not intelligent enough to get where I'm coming from or just in denial of what you said because not in either response post did you acknowledge that you chose Bruce Lee as the man that in all of human history to fukk"

First of all, Don't talk to me about Intelligence when you don't even bother to use the most basic punctuation to form your sentences. Matter of fact, here's a video that will help you with the punctuation. Since you know, you're clearly struggling with it. :youngsabo:

Second, When did I deny that I wouldn't fukk Bruce Lee in all human history? :Dahell: I don't know about you, but I never denied shyt. Also, didn't the thread say the people had to be dead or something in history?:jbhmm:

Third, I did acknowledge it, several of times actually, but since I'm talking to someone with selective reading and selective reading comprehension...I don't expect your tiny brain to understand. :to: So very tragic....:mjcry: What are they teaching these kids in school nowadays?:russ:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"you can't see how logic would make one belive by your choice you prefer asian men then you aren't to bright if it's not the former"

How ironic, someone talking to me about logic - but yet supposedly knows about my preferences all because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee and i posted a few pictures in the "hot Asian men" thread. Oh, and to top it all off - they're arguing with me about my preferences - despite the fact I don't really have racial preferences in the first place. But I'm "not too bright"?

Hmm...I don't know about anyone else... but you are the last person who should talk about logic at this point.:sas2:

And lastly, don't try to go around telling me what I like or dislike, what I prefer or don't prefer, because the last time I checked, I'm @Sassy, so only I know @Sassy best, not your lame ass. If you don't believe me about my preferences, etc., then :yeshrug: But next time, don't come for me unless I send for you. Oh, and get your reading comprehension and punctuation skills up before you try to talk to someone about intelligence. :coffee:

And with that, I am done here.

tumblr_nm21xwJsYp1r46ugeo1_540.gif

I'm mad they don't have a gif of usagi flipping her hair like this, but this will do tbh.

:lolbron:In none of those post
You're still trying.

"Damn I don't know if you're not intelligent enough to get where I'm coming from or just in denial of what you said because not in either response post did you acknowledge that you chose Bruce Lee as the man that in all of human history to fukk"

First of all, Don't talk to me about Intelligence when you don't even bother to use the most basic punctuation to form your sentences. Matter of fact, here's a video that will help you with the punctuation. Since you know, you're clearly struggling with it. :youngsabo:

Second, When did I deny that I wouldn't fukk Bruce Lee in all human history? :Dahell: I don't know about you, but I never denied shyt. Also, didn't the thread say the people had to be dead or something in history?:jbhmm:

Third, I did acknowledge it, several of times actually, but since I'm talking to someone with selective reading and selective reading comprehension...I don't expect your tiny brain to understand. :to: So very tragic....:mjcry: What are they teaching these kids in school nowadays?:russ:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"you can't see how logic would make one belive by your choice you prefer asian men then you aren't to bright if it's not the former"

How ironic, someone talking to me about logic - but yet supposedly knows about my preferences all because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee and i posted a few pictures in the "hot Asian men" thread. Oh, and to top it all off - they're arguing with me about my preferences - despite the fact I don't really have racial preferences in the first place. But I'm "not too bright"?

Hmm...I don't know about anyone else... but you are the last person who should talk about logic at this point.:sas2:

And lastly, don't try to go around telling me what I like or dislike, what I prefer or don't prefer, because the last time I checked, I'm @Sassy, so only I know @Sassy best, not your lame ass. If you don't believe me about my preferences, etc., then :yeshrug: But next time, don't come for me unless I send for you. Oh, and get your reading comprehension and punctuation skills up before you try to talk to someone about intelligence. :coffee:

And with that, I am done here.

tumblr_nm21xwJsYp1r46ugeo1_540.gif

I'm mad they don't have a gif of usagi flipping her hair like this, but this will do tbh.

Inns nun uf dem threeds yous sedd bwruce wus urr numba wun pic tu fuk n histori sew yous ly + inn dnile butt wees dun hear eyes be Wong. :stopitslime: