Nicca nerds use cosplay to cozy up to White people

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black women at anime expos be lookin at you like :merchant: when brothas spit that ism like

ummmmm, don't blow my cover :damn: I'm trying to get one of these simps out here

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
99.99% of black chicks into anime, comics, video games etc are first ballot :mjpls: hall of fame. Tell me I'm lying.

So are the men.

The amount of black men in professional video game community I'd see laugh at & rt co signing there white "friends" making "jokes" at them about race was very high

I remember a few years back there was an event and this black guy shytted on another dude during the game & called him the hard R. MLG did NOTHING about it. And I don't even think the player who got called it said anything or even cared. MLG and most players within the pro community of any game are mad racist.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
d69d949c065985f3f30d259f6fa85fe3.jpg

Teenage Stripper Nicca Turtles:takedat:
Why do you think they are strippers? :mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just mad she never followed you back/replied to you sliding in them DMs

I never know how brehs find one specific chick on social media to get twisted over :stopitslime:

Leave her be, how is she affecting your life?

Leave it to a euroc00n to cape for bedwenches. We're talking about black women, c00nery and anime. Don't like it, don't post.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are the men.

The amount of black men in professional video game community I'd see laugh at & rt co signing there white "friends" making "jokes" at them about race was very high

I remember a few years back there was an event and this black guy shytted on another dude during the game & called him the hard R. MLG did NOTHING about it. And I don't even think the player who got called it said anything or even cared. MLG and most players within the pro community of any game are mad racist.

Your post doesn't provide proof for black men being :mjpls: in cosplay. One will encounter racial slurs in gaming; that's life. Ignoring some moron throwing slurs over chat doesn't mean anything. Most black men into cosplay would date a suitable black girl if she showed interest. It's just that the black girls never show interest.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Your post doesn't provide proof for black men being :mjpls: in cosplay. One will encounter racial slurs in gaming; that's life. Ignoring some moron throwing slurs over chat doesn't mean anything. Most black men into cosplay would date a suitable black girl if she showed interest. It's just that the black girls never show interest.

Man I'm talking video games specifically the FPS community not super nerd ass cosplay