jet_black_of_the_bebop_by_downfall2448-d41d4hy.jpg

That's actually hella legit...:ohhh:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
That was hard to read. Where is the punctuation???? :dwillhuh:

"you preferring asian men but if you say out of every man that has ever lived you would fukk Bruce lee young one you prefer asian men embrace it"

I don't have a specific racial preference. Seriously, what part of that sentence did you not understand?

And I did embrace the fact I'd fukk Bruce Lee...Like, it's literally right there.

"how stupid would I sound as a black man saying if given a choice of any women dead or alive to fukk I choose Lucy lu but nah nikka i don't prefer asian women"

How would I know and why should I care? :dahell: I honestly don't give a fukk what or who you're doing in your life :russ: It has no effect on me, so asking that question was pretty moot.:francis:

"I didn't say I read all of your posting history just the stuff on that particular thread a black woman preferring non blackmen only"

Ah, so you have selective reading and selective reading comprehension. :martin:

I didn't say you looked at all my post history. I said: "So out of my posting history (I'm sure you looked, you've admitted it before)" Please, tell me where I said the word 'all'?:patrice:

Also, I can't speak for no one else, But I never stated or implied that I only dated or only liked non-black males. I don't even have a specific type. (I'm tired of repeating that btw)

"I believe you fit the description of the black women we are talking about and out of every man you could think of you find an Asian man most attractive proving some of us posters statements true :youngsabo:"

Beliefs and facts are two different things my dear. Maybe you should learn how to differentiate between the two :youngsabo:

Now you're just pulling shyt out of your ass at this point. It's one thing to use a poster as an example, I get it. But you didn't even try to come correct with your shyt, and the little bit you did have correct, was mostly out of context to fit your narrative.:what:

If you're gonna come for somebody; come correct.

You tried it hunty. :sas2:
Damn I don't know if you're not intelligent enough to get where I'm coming from or just in denial of what you said because not in either response post did you acknowledge that you chose Bruce Lee as the man that in all of human history to fukk not this lame shyt you keep regurgitating that's he's fine in your words I would fukk the girl who played Wendy wu but she wouldn't be my first choice out of every woman that lived because if you can't see how logic would make one belive by your choice you prefer asian men then you aren't to bright if it's not the former

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Can some one explain to me why that it is before I sign in a page would have a certain number of pages but when I sign in that number changes like this one from 23 to 11 pages thanks

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I have a hard time putting up with cacs at work but using your leisure time to go to places full of them with the intention of cozying up with them without any monetary or career benefit? :scust:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I've convinced everyday that majority of people on this site don't go outside or have any type of interaction with real people :snoop:

I've been to the NY Comic Con the past few years, and their is a nice amount of women (Black & Hispanic) that cosplay (the cakes be out), and NO they're not pandering to white people. They're usually with other black people or minorities.

Most people grow up & don't dress up as kiddy cartoon characters :yeshrug:My brother watch anime n shyt but ain't on that cosplay dress up shyt..

We out here dealing wit real life.. Adults have 1 day when we dress up in costumes...... Halloween...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
don't hate. they having the time of their lives and y'all sitting on an internet forum talking about shyt about nerds; who's the nerd now?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I don't know if you're not intelligent enough to get where I'm coming from or just in denial of what you said because not in either response post did you acknowledge that you chose Bruce Lee as the man that in all of human history to fukk not this lame shyt you keep regurgitating that's he's fine in your words I would fukk the girl who played Wendy wu but she wouldn't be my first choice out of every woman that lived because if you can't see how logic would make one belive by your choice you prefer asian men then you aren't to bright if it's not the former
You're still trying.

"Damn I don't know if you're not intelligent enough to get where I'm coming from or just in denial of what you said because not in either response post did you acknowledge that you chose Bruce Lee as the man that in all of human history to fukk"

First of all, Don't talk to me about Intelligence when you don't even bother to use the most basic punctuation to form your sentences. Matter of fact, here's a video that will help you with the punctuation. Since you know, you're clearly struggling with it. :youngsabo:

Second, When did I deny that I wouldn't fukk Bruce Lee in all human history? :Dahell: I don't know about you, but I never denied shyt. Also, didn't the thread say the people had to be dead or something in history?:jbhmm:

Third, I did acknowledge it, several of times actually, but since I'm talking to someone with selective reading and selective reading comprehension...I don't expect your tiny brain to understand. :to: So very tragic....:mjcry: What are they teaching these kids in school nowadays?:russ:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"you can't see how logic would make one belive by your choice you prefer asian men then you aren't to bright if it's not the former"

How ironic, someone talking to me about logic - but yet supposedly knows about my preferences all because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee and i posted a few pictures in the "hot Asian men" thread. Oh, and to top it all off - they're arguing with me about my preferences - despite the fact I don't really have racial preferences in the first place. But I'm "not too bright"?

Hmm...I don't know about anyone else... but you are the last person who should talk about logic at this point.:sas2:

And lastly, don't try to go around telling me what I like or dislike, what I prefer or don't prefer, because the last time I checked, I'm @Sassy, so only I know @Sassy best, not your lame ass. If you don't believe me about my preferences, etc., then :yeshrug: But next time, don't come for me unless I send for you. Oh, and get your reading comprehension and punctuation skills up before you try to talk to someone about intelligence. :coffee:

And with that, I am done here.

tumblr_nm21xwJsYp1r46ugeo1_540.gif

I'm mad they don't have a gif of usagi flipping her hair like this, but this will do tbh.

Last edited: