Nicca nerds use cosplay to cozy up to White people

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
The most you could do is @Sassy my dear. If you're gonna talk shyt about the person, @ em. What's good?

"hell the only woman posting in this thread that's into this stuff is sassy and she prefers Asian men call me being a batch for bringing this up"

Yes, I'm into cosplay, anime, geek shyt, etc. that's not a secret. However, I'm not the only woman on this board whose into geek shyt (or know of it for that matter)

Second, When have I stated I only prefer Asian men? Are you still mad that i posted in the "Hot asian men" thread? Let me tell you something - I'm not picky about person's race when it comes to aesthetics - If you're a fine as mother fukker, then best believe, I may want a piece of that ass. - in fact, I don't really have a specific type I go for. (Which I am positive I told you before..how convenient of you to leave that detail out:jbhmm:) I don't recalled calling you a batch. Is that the new slang kids are using now?

Hunty, Show me the receipts.:martin:

"I base it of of her saying if she could fukk anyone in history it would be Bruce lee"

So out of my posting history (I'm sure you looked, you've admitted it before) You based my racial preference in a partner (Which again, I don't really have a racial preference ) because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee..(Hey, he was fine as fukk):manny::why:

Welp, I knew people was dense - But I didn't think people were this dense.

But the more you know:sas2:

200.gif

:whew:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love seeing cosplay! I would have cosplayed 2 years ago at Comicpalooza when I went for the first time, but the sh*t I wanted was sold out at Academy :mjcry: (I wanted to go as Dean Ambrose of The Shield and the swat gear was totally sold out).
Then I tried to get someone to make me a Power Rangers uniform. It wouldn't have been done on time. :mjcry:So unfortunately I haven't had the luxury of dressing up.

nd I don't know any black person that cosplay to suck up to whites. :mjlol: