Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nn21i2Wb6Q1rztdgoo1_500.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much or an Asian guy if a you don't have an ideal of a black woman who is heavy into anime or cosplay preference for men assume what I just stated hell the only woman posting in this thread that's into this stuff is sassy and she prefers Asian men call me being a batch for bringing this up if you feel that way but negro from my online and few personal experiences it's true and for any of tall nights feeling butt hurt I base it of of her saying if she could fukk anyone in history it would be Bruce lee

The most you could do is @Sassy my dear. If you're gonna talk shyt about the person, @ em. What's good?

"hell the only woman posting in this thread that's into this stuff is sassy and she prefers Asian men call me being a batch for bringing this up"

Yes, I'm into cosplay, anime, geek shyt, etc. that's not a secret. However, I'm not the only woman on this board whose into geek shyt (or know of it for that matter)

Second, When have I stated I only prefer Asian men? Are you still mad that i posted in the "Hot asian men" thread? Let me tell you something - I'm not picky about person's race when it comes to aesthetics - If you're a fine ass mother fukker, then best believe, I may want a piece of that ass. - in fact, I don't really have a specific type I go for. (Which I am positive I told you before..how convenient of you to leave that detail out:jbhmm:) I don't recalled calling you a batch. Is that the new slang kids are using now?

Hunty, Show me the receipts.:martin:

"I base it of of her saying if she could fukk anyone in history it would be Bruce lee"

So out of my posting history (I'm sure you looked, you've admitted it before) You based my racial preference in a partner (Which again, I don't really have a racial preference ) because I said I would fukk Bruce Lee..(Hey, he was fine as fukk):manny::why:

Welp, I knew people was dense - But I didn't think people were this dense.

But the more you know:sas2:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Genderbend? Dis one of dem new age cartoons huh? :dame:

I'll watch it and tell you if I like it. Pause :dame:

No lol, I mean..say for instance, garnet, you don't have to be a chick to cosplay her, just make a male version of her. That's all. :yeshrug: