Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Is it really that hard to date a woman of your own race.:what:

Theirs great variety in Black people but peeps gotta run to the other side.:gucci:

Nia long can kick rocks. Black men and Black women have supported her over the years make sure your seed gives back to the community if only in marriage.:wow:

That thot with her son, wouldn't spit on Nia if she were on fire but Nia wanna hand her son to the enemy on a platter:dwillhuh:

As a woman if I had a son no way are those type of women benefitting from my stretched out pus, plus time and energy I spend raising:martin:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:heh: don't you have a recent thread talking about fukin a Latina chick while her infant is in the room
1. Latina is a cultural identity, her race is mixed (part cac, part native)

2. I'm not in a serious relationship with her

3. Her son is 7

4. He's normally in the next room over

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is it really that hard to date a woman of your own race.:what:

Theirs great variety in Black people but peeps gotta run to the other side.:gucci:

Nia long can kick rocks. Black men and Black women have supported her over the years make sure your seed gives back to the community if only in marriage.:wow:

That thot with her son, wouldn't spit on Nia if she were on fire but Nia wanna hand her son to the enemy on a platter:dwillhuh:

As a woman if I had a son no way are those type of women benefitting from my stretched out pus, plus time and energy I spend raising:martin:

Maybe he just liked the girl and had nothing to do with her being white. Some of you have really low self esteem to think every person that dated out does it because they have issue with thier race.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Some of yall nikkas are literally stupid :snoop:

No one gives a fukk about your opinion. Let him do him. I have no idea why some of you grown ass men be so caught up in who others are fukking. Or in this case, going to a school dance with. shyt is so pathetic :hhh:
When the only "black" people look like this, remember this thread

biannca-raines-3.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If anything I hate bucks more than wenches..men are collectively much smarter than women, it's no reason a man should be diluting his african genes by procreation with a cave thot. Non africans are beneath us, there is no reason to use them for anything beyond causal sex
Hopefully they don't procreate at the high school formal, amiright?