Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is it right here...

I have notice it's all about having that close to kim Kardashian look of a broad today with these young brothers...

When u turn on the tv and black tv at that. U see real light skinned or non black women 24/7 as guys girlfriends or wives nikkas be having dreams of that

Look at ballers... Denzel son has a cuban woman.... Look at the rock films non black women...

Luke cage...yeah he fukk a sister but ended up with rosario dawson

But it's his life so i can't be mad at him
Rasrio Dawson is black. Her ancestors were the same enslaved africans as mine

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This boy probably 17, if that, and some of yall acting like he locked her down with a ring :mjlol:

It's his date to a school dance where the student body is probably 80% plus white.
While this isn't a good sign at all, adults overreacting is silly. Now if he did this then said some Rickey Smiley son Ish, his card will be revoked

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
If anything I hate bucks more than wenches..men are collectively much smarter than women, it's no reason a man should be diluting his african genes by procreation with a cave thot. Non africans are beneath us, there is no reason to use them for anything beyond causal sex

After you log off thecoli you still have to go to your miserable job working for a white man.