Nia along had to delete a pic of her son because of who is date was

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This boy probably 17, if that, and some of yall acting like he locked her down with a ring :mjlol:

It's his date to a school dance where the student body is probably 80% plus white.
U right it's not his fault he a massa loving c00n. Any black parent raising their kid among cacs, is setting them up for failure

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
most of the new black artist have non black women in their videos. This is what the youth looks up to and imitates

This is it right here...

I have notice it's all about having that close to kim Kardashian look of a broad today with these young brothers...

When u turn on the tv and black tv at that. U see real light skinned or non black women 24/7 as guys girlfriends or wives nikkas be having dreams of that

Look at ballers... Denzel son has a cuban woman.... Look at the rock films non black women...

Luke cage...yeah he fukk a sister but ended up with rosario dawson

But it's his life so i can't be mad at him

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
U right it's not his fault he a massa loving c00n. Any black parent raising their kid among cacs, is setting them up for failure
I'm sure her career has her in LA...should she have lived in and sent him to Crenshaw to make sure this don't happen? :skip:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep
Even in shows like power

It's real brehs

This is it right here...

I have notice it's all about having that close to kim Kardashian look of a broad today with these young brothers...

When u turn on the tv and black tv at that. U see real light skinned or non black women 24/7 as guys girlfriends or wives nikkas be having dreams of that

Look at ballers... Denzel son has a cuban woman.... Look at the rock films non black women...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is it right here...

Yeah I notice it in all the rnb videos too. And when they do have a black chick in the video she's doing some low key foolery. Straight social engineering but people wanna think it's just entertainment :yeshrug: