NFL What have we learned Week 6

Invalid_Password

Involved in things I don't know much about
Daps
Reppin
Posters who rarely post...#215 #Philly
Hopefully the collective mediocrity of qb play will lead to parity in contracts for other positions. There's no way some of these qbs should be taking up damn near a 1/4 of the salary cap and hamstringing the ability to build rosters.

I can't confidently name 10qbs who should make 30+m's

The jets should consider sending a conditional late rd pick for either Brissett/Dobbs/Heinecki. Marginal qb play would have them probably 5-1 and dangerous.

I despise basically all run plays from shotgun (especially when the Bills do it and even more when they do it after running effectively from I formation)

Henry and Barkley need to be acquired by contenders before the year is out

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the collective mediocrity of qb play will lead to parity in contracts for other positions. There's no way some of these qbs should be taking up damn near a 1/4 of the salary cap and hamstringing the ability to build rosters.

I can't confidently name 10qbs who should make 30+m's

The jets should consider sending a conditional late rd pick for either Brissett/Dobbs/Heinecki. Marginal qb play would have them probably 5-1 and dangerous.

I despise basically all run plays from shotgun (especially when the Bills do it and even more when they do it after running effectively from I formation)

Henry and Barkley need to be acquired by contenders before the year is out

Mahomes the only one who should be getting 50 mil. The Chiefs had to redo his deal because bums like Daniel Jones were getting too close to his money.

How do you let an agent tell you his client needs 40 when Pat was getting 45? And the Giants gave it to him instead of franchising him for 32:heh:

15 TD's gets you 40 million but the RB who is the focal point of the offense has to hold out just to get a deal less than his value.

The league has a serious QB problem. Guys with no MVP's or rings should be getting more than a guy with multiple of each.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1) We in the era of system QBs. It’s like all these nggas other than Mahomes are 1 thing away from being mediocre.

1b) -Defensive players past and present should be smiling. With all the innovation and scoring and rules changing, elite defenses are still destroying these offenses. Reminds me of legion of boom blowing out the Peyton broncos.

1c) The team that wins it all will be an elite defense. Not just good, elite.

Dolphins, Chiefs, Jags, Bengals
📉

49ers, Bills, Cowboys, Browns 📈

On the fence/TBD: Ravens, Eagles

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
1) We in the era of system QBs. It’s like all these nggas other than Mahomes are 1 thing away from being mediocre.

1b) -Defensive players past and present should be smiling. With all the innovation and scoring and rules changing, elite defenses are still destroying these offenses. Reminds me of legion of boom blowing out the Peyton broncos.

1c) The team that wins it all will be an elite defense. Not just good, elite.

Dolphins, Chiefs, Jags, Bengals
📉

49ers, Bills, Cowboys, Browns 📈

On the fence/TBD: Ravens, Eagles
I think it's too early to make that call. A lot of teams are dealing with injuries. I still think that the AFC is the Chiefs to lose and the NFC will still come down to the 49er and Eagles :yeshrug:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I learned that nfc beef hits different than afc beef does on here :picard:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This is the worst batch of QB's collectively ever. Outside of Mahomes, no qb is sniffing the HOF from this era
I see a long ben roethlisberger style career from Josh Allen, hard to see him not having a decorated resume 10 years from now.

Lamar's got a great start but hard to predict his next 5-10 years.

Burrow is questionable, hes already had some career changing injuries early in his career and he's playing like it

Herbert's looking like fool's gold

Deshaun came back looking like shyt and lost years off his career but the jury's still out on how good he'll be on this team

The others are too early in their careers to talk about or not notable. Like T Law

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Big Ben is not a first ballot hof, really he on the same level with Eli but y’all not ready for that conversation
Brees is cool but he not a winner for real
In what universe is romo even coming close to hall of fame, I swear he essentially playing just like Dak but y’all like him more than Dak
Stafford was throwing to Calvin Johnson

Y’all let the rule changes cloud y’all minds

Big Ben has two Super Bowls, led the league in passing twice, and is a 6x Pro Bowler.

The only way Big Ben isn't a first ballot is because he raped somebody. Which I understand.

We have the same rules today and most of qbs are looking :trash:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not too many teams have CLE defense tho..
But I think most folk knew that Brock was jus a Supreme game manager and not THEE reason they were winning
Some crazy 9er fans were calling him next Brady and comparing to Montana. Pump the fukking brakes