NFL Week 7: What have we learned

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like you're arguing a point that no one else is.

No one is saying Rodgers/Brees is the GOAT. Terry Bradshaw won 4 damn times, am I suppose to believe he was a better QB than either Rodgers or Brees? Eli won 2x guess he's better too

Ring culture is literally the stupidest thing in sports, but it becomes even more insane with football
I'm saying Rodgers is the goat or peyton

Daps
He's banged up and they could use another weapon at WR. Missing two seasons and having injury setbacks is keeping him from getting into rhythm. He's too talented to not get back to form.

Carson Wentz never got back to form and he’s got elite talent as well, he was never the same after the ACL. Could be a mental and physical thing with Watson who really knows either way fukk him im glad he’s struggling :yeshrug:

Feel bad for browns fans tho cause that roster is elite especially on defense

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just heard on a pod something I didn’t think about: league execs thought it was a red flag that Jordan Love chose to play it safe and sign an extension, rather than letting GB decline or accept his 5th year option. I’m not sure the particulars but essentially he didn’t bet on himself. Makes sense now. Buddy lookin shaky

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I almost agree with you but manning was not trash in the playoffs that's a bullshyt myth
its not a myth at all. Out of 27 games, he only did good in 11. Plus his record is 14-13. Some playoff games he just flat out sucked especially his last ring.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There were no all time teams last year or the year prior. Also, the Chiefs, Eagles and 49ers all have one loss, there has only been one team who didnt lose. The dominant Cowboys of the 90's, lost 4 games during the 3 regular seasons where they won the Superbowls.
A total of 4 games in 3 seasons or 4 games each season? I count all time teams as teams who either achieve something historic statistically on offense or defense or teams who blew through their competition entirely. I say a memorable team is a team who achieved something great against all odds. For instance most people would say the Giants Superbowl win against New England in 07 makes them an memorable Superbowl team considering what they accomplished and who they beat. I would say the last all time team were the 2016 Denver broncos for their defense. Before them 2014 Seattle Seahawks. There really weren't many all time teams of the 2010s, imo.

premier58

All Star
Daps
A total of 4 games in 3 seasons or 4 games each season? I count all time teams as teams who either achieve something historic statistically on offense or defense or teams who blew through their competition entirely. I say a memorable team is a team who achieved something great against all odds. For instance most people would say the Giants Superbowl win against New England in 07 makes them an memorable Superbowl team considering what they accomplished and who they beat. I would say the last all time team were the 2016 Denver broncos for their defense. Before them 2014 Seattle Seahawks. There really weren't many all time teams of the 2010s, imo.
4 games, each season. They were the 12-4 kings. Your viewpoint.is valid, but you have your years mixed up. The NFL counts its season during.the year it began, not the year it ended..so the Broncos are the 2015 champions and the Seahawks are the 2013 champs. What about the 2019 Chiefs? Mahomes, Kelce, Hill on offensw, with the 7th ranked defense? They spotted Houston and Tennessee big leads, then came back and steamrolled then. Then scored 21 straight points in the Superbowl to defeat a formidable SF team. My point is its too early to tell if a team will go down in history.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
4 games, each season. They were the 12-4 kings. Your viewpoint.is valid, but you have your years mixed up. The NFL counts its season during.the year it began, not the year it ended..so the Broncos are the 2015 champions and the Seahawks are the 2013 champs. What about the 2019 Chiefs? Mahomes, Kelce, Hill on offensw, with the 7th ranked defense? They spotted Houston and Tennessee big leads, then came back and steamrolled then. Then scored 21 straight points in the Superbowl to defeat a formidable SF team. My point is its too early to tell if a team will go down in history.
This year you mean? I see what you mean. Personally I don't think any team this year ends up as an all-time. Best chance are the 49ers.

Daps
Nahhhh Mahomes is in a league off himself and it’s time that people stop trying to put other players up there with him.
100%

People try to hype "their" guy (Hurts, Burrow etc) and then trash guys they don't like (Cousins, Dak, Allen etc).

It's Mahomes and then........errbody else.

I don't care how promising you look, upside, none of that shyt. Of the guys drafted in the last 10 years, Mahomes has rings. Burrow, Allen, Lamar, Hurts, Tua, Dak, Purdy, Goff.....zero rings. None. It's have and have-nots. Looking good in the playoffs ain't winning either. Otherwise everyone would crown Bron over MJ if we just going off counting stats.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We may need to have some uncomfortable conversations at family dinner tomorrow night…..

The 40 whiners may be frauds and the biggest babies ever when they lose :mjlol:….
Kirk may be top 5….
Brock Purdy aka Tom Brady 2.0 aka the great white hope may need more help because he can’t do it alone :mjgrin:….

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
We may need to have some uncomfortable conversations at family dinner tomorrow night…..

The 40 whiners may be frauds and the biggest babies ever when they lose :mjlol:….
Kirk may be top 5….
Brock Purdy aka Tom Brady 2.0 aka the great white hope may need more help because he can’t do it alone :mjgrin:….
"Best team in the league" exposed again.

Brock Purdy decaying before our eyes

Lose to Kirk Cousins in prime time brehs

:mjgrin: :pachaha: