NFL Week 2: What have we learned

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe Burrow needs O-Line help ASAP, or he’s gonna be in a full body cast by week 4
They brought in a whole new offensive line in the off season lmaoooooo

It's kinda Burrow's fault on some of those sacks. He listened to nikkas like Skip Bayless and believed the hype that he was the next Brady. He holding the ball trying to make shyt happen on every play and getting lit the fukk up. Its only going to get worse as the season goes on, I think he's done around week 7 or 8 at this pace.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He averaged almost 30 points a game last season
Actually it was over 30, 30.1. And 30.8 the year before

Our offense is banged up and building chemistry with a bunch of new pieces, so now ppl tryna throw dirt on the old man

Until they start averaging over 30+ ppg again mid-late season

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Actually it was over 30, 30.1. And 30.8 the year before

Our offense is banged up and building chemistry with a bunch of new pieces, so now ppl tryna throw dirt on the old man

Until they start averaging over 30+ ppg again mid-late season

Maybe the Giselle shyt is affecting him as well as the injuries and lack of chemistry on the team, but in my opinion his arm still looks good

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Maybe the Giselle shyt is affecting him as well as the injuries and lack of chemistry on the team, but in my opinion his arm still looks good
I thought Brady looked great today actually. Better than last week

He was making all the right reads and great throws. He got let down quite a few times with drops and tripped up routes that woulda been big plays. Mostly from Scotty Miller

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I thought Brady looked great today actually. Better than last week

He was making all the right reads and great throws. He got let down quite a few times with drops and tripped up routes that woulda been big plays. Mostly from Scotty Miller

Do you think they should have kept Cyril Grayson or Tyler Johnson over Scotty?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1. Bengals had everything fall into place last year. This year with an "improved" offensive line they look much worse. They might be the worst team in the division. Its going to be interesting when it comes time to extend Burrow, Chase and Higgins.

2. Justin Fields ain't it. Offense just seems hopeless when they have the ball

3. Josh McDaniels is a good offensive coordinator, but one of the worst coaches. Seems like we go through this shyt every few years, he will be fired in the off season most likely.

I think Fields looks like a bust too. shyt like throwing a pass when he was like a mile pass the line of scrimmage and that terrible interception to end the game really make me think he's not ready for prime time
I mean 28 PA over 2 full games in this modern NFL is fukking ridiculous, they don't have faith in him to throw 25-30+ passes a game and if that's the case he should be on the bench until they think he's capable of that.

They brought in a whole new offensive line in the off season lmaoooooo

It's kinda Burrow's fault on some of those sacks. He listened to nikkas like Skip Bayless and believed the hype that he was the next Brady. He holding the ball trying to make shyt happen on every play and getting lit the fukk up. Its only going to get worse as the season goes on, I think he's done around week 7 or 8 at this pace.

Burrow is definitely just really sack prone like Russell Wilson. The rate he's getting dacked at though is absurd, it shouldn't be that high. Closer to like 2-3 a game if the line was competent