NFL Week 2: What have we learned

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Man stfu it’s football you stand up for the qb and get your team fired up

How fukking stupid are you dudes? WHERE THE FUKK DID I MENTION ANYTHING about not protecting the QB when my post was explicitly about the former HC being on the sidelines when he's not even a member of the coaching staff, and going off like he's the HC. You think that's not gonna attract media attention at some point?

I swear on everything some of y'all are literally mentally deficient people.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
any coordinator that can't adjust their scheme to the talent they have on hand is not good period.

you run a lot of zone and inherit a roster with a lot of man coverage corners and safeties? make it work, it's been done before with great success. Ego, nepotism, and hard work is what gets guys that far not necessarily all in conjunction. so they instinctively balk at tweaking what their bread and butter is.

absolutely no reason for the browns and ravens to give up the leads in the small amount of time they gave up today. you got that lead through the opposing offense sucking and not executing, not cause what your doing meshes perfectly with what your team has out on the field :ufdup:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
How fukking stupid are you dudes? WHERE THE FUKK DID I MENTION ANYTHING about not protecting the QB when my post was explicitly about the former HC being on the sidelines when he's not even a member of the coaching staff, and going off like he's the HC. You think that's not gonna attract media attention at some point?

I swear on everything some of y'all are literally mentally deficient people.
Stfu