NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
yea I don't understand that.....does MLB really make have a more revenue and marketing than the NFL?

why is there so much $$$ in the MLB?

the superbowl is bigger then Christmas.
nfl is a physical sport and although the hits aren't as violent as they used to be, the point is still too tackle someone and the fact you weigh 200+ lbs. MLB and NBA can easily have guaranteed deals when their sport isn't as violent.

Daps
Somewhat off topic...the comparisons between NFL money and MLB money is something else. :mjlol:

Mark f*cking Canha is a nothing baseball player who can barely hit his own weight at times, the last three years he's made $13M, $11.5M, and this year somehow the Tigers are giving him $11.5M to be average at the age of 35. Un f*cking believable.

:mjlol:

“But But 79 million people watched The Browns vs Oilers!”

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Listen man say what you want but Tesla EVs have a leg up just off their charging infrastructure that other better EVs don’t have..

:unimpressed:

download-1.png

Automakers Move to a Common Plug Standard to Allow Their EVs to Use Tesla Superchargers

Many of Tesla's Superchargers are now open to electric cars from other automakers using an NACS adapter
By Keith Barry
with Jeff S. Bartlett
Updated February 29, 2024

Until now, Tesla’s network of Supercharger fast electric car chargers has been off-limits to drivers of electric vehicles from other brands. But as of Feb. 29, 2024, Tesla has opened up certain Superchargers to Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning vehicles, as long as owners order an adapter that allows them to use Tesla’s NACS charging standard. Other EV makers aren’t far behind.

BMW, Genesis, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lucid, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Polestar, Rivian, Toyota, and Volvo have said that their vehicles will also be Supercharger compatible starting in 2024. Mazda, Stellantis, and Volkswagen Group of America (Audi, Porsche, Scout Motors, and Volkswagen) will implement Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS) connector on vehicles starting in the 2025 model year.

Automakers Move to a Common Plug Standard to Allow Their EVs to Use Tesla Superchargers - Consumer Reports

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

download-1.png

Automakers Move to a Common Plug Standard to Allow Their EVs to Use Tesla Superchargers

Many of Tesla's Superchargers are now open to electric cars from other automakers using an NACS adapter
By Keith Barry
with Jeff S. Bartlett
Updated February 29, 2024

Until now, Tesla’s network of Supercharger fast electric car chargers has been off-limits to drivers of electric vehicles from other brands. But as of Feb. 29, 2024, Tesla has opened up certain Superchargers to Ford Mustang Mach-E and F-150 Lightning vehicles, as long as owners order an adapter that allows them to use Tesla’s NACS charging standard. Other EV makers aren’t far behind.

BMW, Genesis, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lucid, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Polestar, Rivian, Toyota, and Volvo have said that their vehicles will also be Supercharger compatible starting in 2024. Mazda, Stellantis, and Volkswagen Group of America (Audi, Porsche, Scout Motors, and Volkswagen) will implement Tesla’s North American Charging Standard (NACS) connector on vehicles starting in the 2025 model year.

Automakers Move to a Common Plug Standard to Allow Their EVs to Use Tesla Superchargers - Consumer Reports
I know this… ford is the only player right now with the f150 and machE

Btw I’ll be copping a 21/22 Mach E GT

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nfl is a physical sport and although the hits aren't as violent as they used to be, the point is still too tackle someone and the fact you weigh 200+ lbs. MLB and NBA can easily have guaranteed deals when their sport isn't as violent.

thats fukked up.....at least my ignorant opinion on it.....cause they're putting themselves at a lot more risk right? I gotta imagine there is more viewership and advertising dollars in the NFL....but I'm just speculating :hubie:

I think the average NFL career is like 2 years or something like that :picard:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I know this… ford is the only player right now with the f150 and machE

Btw I’ll be copping a 21/22 Mach E GT

:rudy: It's obvious you don't know shyt from shinola especially when you're spouting inaccurate, outdated information.

Listen man say what you want but Tesla EVs have a leg up just off their charging infrastructure that other better EVs don’t have..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:rudy: It's obvious you don't know shyt from shinola especially when you're spouting inaccurate, outdated information.
How I don’t know shyt? When I literally said Tesla have a leg up just off their infustructure charging even tho it’s better EVs on the market?

What did I say that was inaccurate you ass bleeding faggit? Stfu bytch ass nikka all you posted was Tesla now allowing other EVs specially ford to use their superchargers.. I ain’t say shyt wrong you fukkin bozo

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
How I don’t know shyt? When I literally said Tesla have a leg up just off their infustructure charging even tho it’s better EVs on the market?

What's "infustructure" dunce? 🤡 :mjlol::lolbron:

And Tesla may have a "leg up" regarding its EV charging network yet nearly most of the major vehicle brands will have access to Tesla's Supercharging network for their EV models now, which you were clearly unaware of.

What did I say that was inaccurate you ass bleeding faggit? Stfu bytch ass nikka

Go sit & spin on a dikk, sissified punk. :pachaha:

all you posted was Tesla now allowing other EVs specially ford to use their superchargers.. I ain’t say shyt wrong you fukkin bozo

Another Black c00n 🦝 Tesla owner/driver all in her feelings. :umad: