NFL player almost gets finessed by a Arab car dealer

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I'm confused, what are we supposed to be outraged with the Car Salemen for? He sounded like a regular ass salesman to me.

WTF was the point of the Player going in there, if he knew he couldnt afford it... u talk to ur F.A. first, and then go to the dealership

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What's "infustructure" dunce? 🤡 :mjlol::lolbron:

And Tesla may have a "leg up" regarding its EV charging network yet nearly most of the major vehicle brands will have access to Tesla's Supercharging network for their EV models now, which you were clearly unaware of.

Go sit & spin on a dikk, sissified punk. :pachaha:

Another Black c00n 🦝 Tesla owner/driver all in her feelings. :umad:
What infrastructure? Their supercharging infrastructure you fukkin moron.. they built the shyt out the same time they were brining the model S to market.. TESLA is literally ALLOWING non teslas now to use their network.. You bozo, if Tesla didn’t want it to happen they wouldn’t do it

I had contrarian nikkas like you just say you don’t know wtf you talking about.. You never once owned a EV clown Foh.

You in here projecting your ass off…. Broke ass nikka go play in traffic… I’m not a Tesla owner faggitt….

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused, what are we supposed to be outraged with the Car Salemen for? He sounded like a regular ass salesman to me.

WTF was the point of the Player going in there, if he knew he couldnt afford it... u talk to ur F.A. first, and then go to the dealership

Most of the outrage (99% of it) is on the dude c00ning, trying to be irresponsible with his finances.
The salesman is just doing his job.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
What infrastructure? Their supercharging infrastructure you fukkin moron.. they built the shyt out the same time they were brining the model S to market.. TESLA is literally ALLOWING non teslas now to use their network.. You bozo, if Tesla didn’t want it to happen they wouldn’t do it

You're so dumb, you didn't even realize/recognize you spelled "infustructure" wrong, even after I quoted it. :russ::mjlol:

How I don’t know shyt? When I literally said Tesla have a leg up just off their infustructure charging even tho it’s better EVs on the market?

I had contrarian nikkas like you just say you don’t know wtf you talking about.. You never once owned a EV clown Foh.

:gucci::scust:

You in here projecting your ass off…. Broke ass nikka go play in traffic…

I don't have to project MF, I own 5 new/newer cars/SUV's raggedy bum.

I’m not a Tesla owner faggitt….

But you once were a "Tesla owner" goofy fukk nikka!

I’m Tesla gang now.. Flexin wit the model X :wow:

You 8 years late :mjlol:

ask me a Tesla model X P100 owner anything :ufdup:

Copped the 2018 Model X 100D, this is some next level shyt I didn’t expect.. Smoove as fukk :wow:

bought mines directly from Tesla and took the 4yr warranty

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You're so dumb, you didn't even realize/recognize you spelled "infustructure" wrong, even after I quoted it. :russ::mjlol:

:gucci::scust:

I don't have to project MF, I own 5 new/newer cars/SUV's raggedy bum.

But you once were a "Tesla owner" goofy fukk nikka!

We being the grammar police now? I didn’t know we still in school writing papers and shyt..

You ain’t serious… Foh and fukk up out this thread and get ya money up and go cop a EV then you can come talk in here

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
We being the grammar police now? I didn’t know we still in school writing papers and shyt..

I'm just highlighting how stupid you really are.

You ain’t serious… Foh and fukk up out this thread and get ya money up and go cop a EV then you can come talk in here

bytch babble from a wanna-be baller & a full time c00n buying/driving used Tesla's. :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
so I can go NOW on the Tesla site a buy one for 100k or less but people are reselling for 200K :why: people retarded like that
Breh people buying for 200k aren't working at Home depot in IT. It's people who can afford to pay 100k extra to get it first.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm just highlighting how stupid you really are.

bytch babble from a wanna-be baller & a full time c00n buying/driving used Tesla's. :mjlol:
Tell your pops he a c00n and a bytch ass nikka for nutting in ya moms.. Waste of fukkin air..

Like I said go focus and get ya bread up clown..

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Tell your pops he a c00n and a bytch ass nikka for nutting in ya moms.. Waste of fukkin air..

Like I said go focus and get ya bread up clown..

Go ask your destitute father why he fukked your whore of a mother & raised a deficient, limp wrist p*ssy who didn't amount to much.

Get your dikk & balls out of Elon Musk's throat, you self-loathing c00n & stop buying used EVs you can barely afford from rabid racists.

🦝

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
He just wants to floss to a bunch of people who in reality doesn’t give a fukk and the females who see u as 18 years of child support..

If this nikka didn’t do his homework on prices of cybertrucks u know he not going to do his homework on a stank bytch who looking for a come up..