NFL owners are embarrassed about what's happening in DC with Dan Snyder

blankstairz

Superstar
Daps
This is why u keep jay gruden

Keep someone in place that’s good enough to win a few games and u can pay on the low end without paying top dollars for a better coach

Problem is, fan morale is at an all time low.

Fans aren't stupid. There are fans that are still familiar with the glory days of Gibbs first regime, and the playoff runs of the 2nd Gibbs run. Plus, RG3's rookie year. They know the potential of this franchise, if run correctly.

You can't sell them with Gruden. Not after 5 years. Fans know what they get with Gruden...mediocrity, stuck in neutral.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is why u keep jay gruden

Keep someone in place that’s good enough to win a few games and u can pay on the low end without paying top dollars for a better coach

They need to get rid of Bruce Allen. Scot McCloughan got pushed out cause he was a better personnel guy than Allen will ever be. His drinking problem was just a convenient excuse to push the guy out.

Doug Williams, who is Senior VP of Player Personnel, would probably be a better GM than Allen has been.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dan Snyder is the classic case of failing upwards. Amazingly trash human being. He'll probably fire all the concession stand owners and blame it on shytty hot dogs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 come defend your daddy. B b but he’s not comparable to Jerry Jones. M m my owner isn’t that bad ass nikka
So you're here to defend Jerry Jones and cowboy nation?

I'm not here to defend slave owners, I will say that unlike your c00nbase, we have sense enough to not show up for games when we feel shyt ain't right, you nikkaz will show up with all 10 toes on the line :ufdup:

That was just a year ago, and he's gave no fukks after saying it. So the onus is on you guys now. When they say stuff like "America's team" they not talking about "America" as much as they are talking about white supremacist team.

That's a fact :ufdup: now I know you still salty about me speaking that truth, you look like a damn clown right now...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're here to defend Jerry Jones and cowboy nation?

I'm not here to defend slave owners, I will say that unlike your c00nbase, we have sense enough to not show up for games when we feel shyt ain't right, you nikkaz will show up with all 10 toes on the line :ufdup:

That was just a year ago, and he's gave no fukks after saying it. So the onus is on you guys now. When they say stuff like "America's team" they not talking about "America" as much as they are talking about white supremacist team.

That's a fact :ufdup: now I know you still salty about me speaking that truth, you look like a damn clown right now...
All that typing? You must feel guilty :wow: let it out my guy