NFL owners are embarrassed about what's happening in DC with Dan Snyder

Edub

Veteran
Daps
As a 804 breh I knew that training facility was dumb asf. Straight robbed the city fam:francis:
Problem is cities have no leverage against these organizations....Paul brown has held cinci hostage for decades......but the city has come to depend on the team economically and socially.......remember how the browns fell off and Baltimore reaped crazy benefit.....

It’s fukked up....but it’s an overleveraged deal for the owners every time....

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Seems like they mad he's making money hand over fist while barely investing much to the total pool
Sounds like a good businessman to me :sas2:
These same nut ass owners would never let a black man buy the team even if it meant giving a team to someone who barely gives a fukk like Snyder
fukk em

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Problem is cities have no leverage against these organizations....Paul brown has held cinci hostage for decades......but the city has come to depend on the team economically and socially.......remember how the browns fell off and Baltimore reaped crazy benefit.....

It’s fukked up....but it’s an overleveraged deal for the owners every time....

Cities got leverage. The overall economy doesn't get hit like that cause a team leaves. SD still good for the most part other than small biz
Chargers Exit Had Little Effect on San Diego Economy, Big Impact on Small Businesses | Neighborhoods.com

If a team leaves it's only so many cities that can hold a NFL team. Call their bluff and see where they can realistically go.
How many cities that don't have a NFL team in a 2 hour drive are big enough to be home to a team?
These city councilman just like the prestige of having a NFL team or being associated with one more than they want to help a city. Then a NFL holds them by the balls on all decisions that have to do with the city around the stadium and if the owner doesnt like it theyll threaten to move, all while owning the 20 blocks round the stadium if not more.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
i don't know anything about Richmond but I hope these jackasses aren't in office still.
talk about getting swindled :dead:
I live in Richmond at that time I remember the schools out here had voted to give all the kids iPads, but some dude came through all red in the face and vetoed everything talking that’s too much money... now it makes so much sense why that got shut down so viciously.