Who wins?

• Total voters

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is his black d coordinator doesn't call plays. Am I wrong? :mjpls:

"Even though Hill has the title under his name, head coach Brandon Staley will be the one responsible for calling the defensive plays. Nonetheless, he’s still grateful to be able to bring his expertise with defensive backs to the team."

Shut the fukk up holy shyt. I've literally stanned this franchise for 15 years on this board/SOHH plus all my life outside the board and you trying to tell me about my own team. Really for what? Because some shyt coach got canned who just so happen to be black. Stop you look like a dumbass.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

"Even though Hill has the title under his name, head coach Brandon Staley will be the one responsible for calling the defensive plays. Nonetheless, he’s still grateful to be able to bring his expertise with defensive backs to the team."

Shut the fukk up holy shyt. I've literally stanned this franchise for 15 years on this board/SOHH plus all my life outside the board and you trying to tell me about my own team. Really for what? Because some shyt coach got canned who just so happen to be black. Stop you look like a dumbass.
Got damn this cac getting emotional. :russ: Sit your goof ass up fukk boy. fukk you, the Chargers, Staley, Lynn, Herbert, Phillip Rivers, Marty Schottenheimer, and your reputation.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everett quitting in the middle of a route cost the chargers the game.

That entire sequence was just bad football from the coach (should’ve called TO in the Redzone but didn’t want the chiefs subbing out players) and Herbert staring down Everett.

Dude was not only running on empty but the corner who picked it off said he knew from film that when they get in the redzone they use their tight ends specifically for that position and route.

The taking the blame from Herbert has to stop.

Last edited:

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That entire sequence was just bad football from the coach (should’ve called TO in the Redzone but didn’t want the chiefs subbing out players) and Herbert staring down Everett.

Dude was not only running on empty but the corner who picked it off said he knew from film that when they get in the redzone they use their tight ends specifically for that position and route.

The taking the blame from Herbert has to stop.

Herbert really only looks for his first read most of the time. He should have thrown the ball away on the play.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herbert really only looks for his first read most of the time. He should have thrown the ball away on the play.

Yo yall really don't know what the fukk yall watching at all. The got damn announcers were actually telling yall during the game when dude was going through his progressions and yall still insist on saying stupid shyt like this.