NFL got the 'Puters 'Putin..Chargers vs. Chiefs TNF only on Amazon Prime

Who wins?

• Total voters

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He know his body. He a grown man. I’m sure if he said im having pain on my left side they would shut him down
Football players don't talk like that. It's a completely different mindset and level of passion

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All I know is the Chargers are dangerous as hell. They got flat out playmakers all over the field. That Mack/Bosa combo making all QBs uncomfortable. Derwin James flying around everywhere. I'm seeing analysts saying this game is proof that Chiefs offense ain't the same based off this game as if they didn't see how quickly that pocket was collapsing.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
All I know is the Chargers are dangerous as hell. They got flat out playmakers all over the field. That Mack/Bosa combo making all QBs uncomfortable. Derwin James flying around everywhere. I'm seeing analysts saying this game is proof that Chiefs offense ain't the same based off this game as if they didn't see how quickly that pocket was collapsing.

Yet the Chiefs did what mattered most and won the game

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s common fukking sense. The game was pretty much fukking over. U counting on prayers to win that game. That shyt not worth proving u tough

Its common PRACTICE that its s coach’s job to decide who is on the field.

What are you debating?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
inept coaching gonna do them in. Y'all will be ight but I'd be a little concerned with the receiver situation. Mecole aint it and Juju was looking pedestrian

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think it's because mack and boss didn't end up getting that many sacks in the game

And because of the dropped interceptions, so people feel like cheifs are no longer way above even the good teams like they were.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think it's because mack and boss didn't end up getting that many sacks in the game

And because of the dropped interceptions, so people feel like cheifs are no longer way above even the good teams like they were.
I guess my point is that I think the Chargers are a great team. A rough game against a great team will happen. The great ones still find a way to win those games. Instead of giving the Chargers D credit for making things tough it has to go the hot take route.

I'm just worried about NFL coverage getting so filled with hot takes. Same as people writing off Trey Lance after the one game. The man played in completely shytty field conditions. Instead of letting it play out and giving him time to show himself people have to make declarative statements writing people or teams off this early in the season.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Chargers will have a top 5 defense. I talk shyt but that defense is legit.

Their coaching will be the end of their offense. I hated some of our plays but their coach never tried to get Ekeler in a rhythm. Instead they were throwing him weak ass screens.

But we have to scheme MVS and Juju more looks.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chargers will have a top 5 defense. I talk shyt but that defense is legit.

Their coaching will be the end of their offense. I hated some of our plays but their coach never tried to get Ekeler in a rhythm. Instead they were throwing him weak ass screens.

But we have to scheme MVS and Juju more looks.
They need to get Skyy installed in the gameplan. Also idk why, but I feel like nikkas stay subbing in for Hardman and immediately making a huge play

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They need to get Skyy installed in the gameplan. Also idk why, but I feel like nikkas stay subbing in for Hardman and immediately making a huge play
Agreed. It's just hard because outside of the week 1 the next five games are crazy. Reminds me of last year's hard early season schedule. Makes it hard to get into a rhythm and try to get individual players going. But I agree definitely need to find ways to get the ball in the hands of the WRs and let them make some plays. Especially want to see more of Skyy.