NFL got the 'Puters 'Putin..Chargers vs. Chiefs TNF only on Amazon Prime

Who wins?

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is the Chargers are dangerous as hell. They got flat out playmakers all over the field. That Mack/Bosa combo making all QBs uncomfortable. Derwin James flying around everywhere. I'm seeing analysts saying this game is proof that Chiefs offense ain't the same based off this game as if they didn't see how quickly that pocket was collapsing.

The AFC belongs to the Chargers pretty much. Obviously that Bengals Oline wont be a match for The Chargers. And the Chiefs schedule is so difficult,if they do make it throught that gauntlet. They will be so beaten down by the time the playoffs come:mjlol:. And they definitely wont be good enough to get a bye.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to get Skyy installed in the gameplan. Also idk why, but I feel like nikkas stay subbing in for Hardman and immediately making a huge play

Hardman obviously aint shyt if the Chiefs went to grab all those recievers. From what ive seen he looks scared of contact too.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Chargers coach lost them that game, should've took everett out when he signaled and been paying attention them, they had great momentum then.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Still kind of pisses me off that they fired that brother right before they hit their stride and start competing for chips. shyt happens too damn often. All the young cac has to do now is not be completely god awful and he'll have them in the playoffs annually off talent alone.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still kind of pisses me off that they fired that brother right before they hit their stride and start competing for chips. shyt happens too damn often. All the young cac has to do now is not be completely god awful and he'll have them in the playoffs annually off talent alone.

Stop. I wanted Eric B because he has history with the org and is a great coach but it needed to be anybody but Lynn. He was fukking trash and I ain't gonna allow this retroactive re-washing of his tenure as coach.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Stop. I wanted Eric B because he has history with the org and is a great coach but it needed to be anybody but Lynn. He was fukking trash and I ain't gonna allow this retroactive re-washing of his tenure as coach.
Then they should have hired Eric B. Where the fukk in my post did I said Lynn was a good coach? Staley bytch ass ain't either btw.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
As a Raider fan I wish they kept Lynn too, they'd be racking up 7/8 win seasons :lolbron:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then they should have hired Eric B. Where the fukk in my post did I said Lynn was a good coach? Staley bytch ass ain't either btw.

He is way better than Lynn. Lynn offered nothing other than speeches, pig headedness running the ball, and horrible clock management. Yall so caught up in skin color yall will excuse some bullshyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He is way better than Lynn. Lynn offered nothing other than speeches, pig headedness running the ball, and horrible clock management. Yall so caught up in skin color yall will excuse some bullshyt.
What does Staley offer? Justin Herbert, Bosa, James, Allen, Mike Williams, and Mack?